MIKA Quotes.

schock

Sorry for the late reply. My internet DIED. And I'm meant to be packing to move house. :teehee:

But yeah.

What am I meant to say then?

'Hey! You're a lycanthropic-miming-expensive-one-footed-male prostitute!'

I don't think I have the heart to do that... Tsk...

So c'mon! Anyone?

Sorry for the late reply. My internet DIED. And I'm meant to be packing to move house. :teehee:

But yeah.

What am I meant to say then?

'Hey! You're a lycanthropic-miming-expensive-one-footed-male prostitute!'

I don't think I have the heart to do that... Tsk...

So c'mon! Anyone?

:lmfao: i'd do it!!

i would however, either need to be blind drunk, half asleep, or really bite the bulet and be wide awake and ready to run a mile in the opposite direction after i say it :roftl:

I can't really run but I have an electric wheelchair, which could work just as well. :roftl:

your on!! (sorry) we'll charge up your wheelchair with turbo boosters, make it the coolest thing on four wheels, say it then i'll jump on behind you and you can speed us off :lmfao: x

Before my internet gets cut off, I found this!

"*starts playing My Interpretation, but screws up* Oh my God! Please Lord, can I get it right once?!... -to audience- That never happened, understood? Shh! Here we go! Ah! *starts playing it again, but screws up... Again* -laughs- ... I feel like a child at a piano lesson! ... ARGHHHHHH!!!! YES! THANK YOU!"

:roftl::biggrin2:

Of course he mimes. :naughty:

(Around 0:35.

)

There's another one, but y'know, internet's gonna be cut off.

"*starts playing My Interpretation, but screws up* Oh my God! Please Lord, can I get it right once?!... -to audience- That never happened, understood? Shh! Here we go! Ah! *starts playing it again, but screws up... Again* -laughs- ... I feel like a child at a piano lesson! ... ARGHHHHHH!!!! YES! THANK YOU!"

)

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

He always seems to get that one wrong! naughty:

Edited by Blossom

This one is from the Vancouver show.

"Y'know I wish I could just sit like Bette Midler or something... Just do that little choreographed dance she once did in a bunch of like, electric wheelchairs but that's really wrong. Really wrong. Not good."

This one just makes me laugh! :roftl:

This one is from the Vancouver show.

"Y'know I wish I could just sit like Bette Midler or something... Just do that little choreographed dance she once did in a bunch of like, electric wheelchairs but that's really wrong. Really wrong. Not good."

This one just makes me laugh! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

)

i couldn't stop laughing, poor baby!! lol

x

DON'T ZOOM IN ON MY BOOGERS!!!!!!

i added up all the amount of seconds that i sing in falsetto, and the amount of seconds i sing in normal full voice, there's actually more full voice than there is falsetto. BUT the falsetto gets all the attention coz it's like BLAAARRRGHHH!!!!

:lmfao: his face makes me die!!! :lmfao:

(talking about his phone)

it's a little annoying coz everytime i answer my phone i go "hello" and it flys all up into my face! :roftl:

now while i'm at the piano i just want to explain my difficulty with this song...

this god forsaken note *ping* right there! and this is the, tonight is one of the first nights in months that i've gotten it right *crowd cheers* [man starts asking a question] mika- i can't hear you! [man says, i'm i allowed to tell them that i'm the one that played it on the radio?] oh yeah, when we're on radio i'm not the one that plays that note... (mumbles something i can't hear, man goes behind him) *mika plays the first part of grace kelly, he then puts hands up and man comes out and presses the note*

i love his face at the end after the dreaded note is played :swoon::lmfao:

x

• Like 1

*_______________________________________________________________________*

"I hope to be around in the music industry for a long time

and if I become a 'Who-is-that-again?-artist',

then I'd be man enough to quit.

But let's hope that time won't come..." *_______________________________________________________________________*

Edited by A. Clay