Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

Yeh mes 35 , an olderling! , but I can admire beauuutiful ladies:wub2:

35 isnt old!!

i dont want to be considered old when i get to 35........still 17 years to go but still.........lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 years of going insane! i can do that!!!!

Lauren keep that hope up .. ok?:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

im trying too!!!:thumb_yello: ...but its just sooo hard!!!:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

i will be blubbering my eyes out on sunday night....thinking of where i could of been!!!!

LOL i know that feeling!!!!

I had a complete fit when i found out we were going in the computer rooms for our Maths lesson cos I could check, but that was in the morning and there had still been no news so I got mega stressed!!!!!!!!!

Having said that, considering the reaction when i found out I'd won (screaming, jumping up and down, shouting OMG!!! and shaking with excitement) I think its a good thing I didn't find out while I was at school... wouldn't have gone down too well with Maths teacher lol!!!! :naughty:

that's just how I reacted lol and still now I keep havingl ittle squeals of delight..little outbursts of ARRRRGH nd eeeeeeeeee and wooo hoooo and the like, I just hope I'm not the only one to arrive looking like a total prat lol, guess both my outfits were pretty weird for an oldling ( I think I probs qualify for that title) :bleh:

that's just how I reacted lol and still now I keep havingl ittle squeals of delight..little outbursts of ARRRRGH nd eeeeeeeeee and wooo hoooo and the like, I just hope I'm not the only one to arrive looking like a total prat lol, guess both my outfits were pretty weird for an oldling ( I think I probs qualify for that title) :bleh:

EEEEEEEEEEE I'll find out tomorrow!

Well you know I dont think 35 is old either , I party like Im 20 and act like im 12!!! he he , age is only a number huh?:thumb_yello:

it's NOT old indeed. the 30'ies are the best age :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I FIND OUT TODAY EEEEEEEEEK!

...EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

I'll let you guys know AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR FROM WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORK! I'll be back at about 10:30pm okay!?!?!?

*collapses*