Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

YEH THATS WHAT I ALWAYS DO!!!! *hehe*:naughty:

i feel quite guilty after doing that!!! but it finnishes at something like 11 tonight ...i will be shatterd!!!!

yeah...BUT WONT IT BE WORTH IT?!?!?!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please update me on this? 'cos there's like 30 new pages since yesterday!

three leeds winners

sparkly1 (vivienne)

vix (sparkly1's daughter, but she entered when the leeds date was wrong so now she cant go)

lollipopgirlsian

lauren didn't get through, so now she's trying to get tickets from eBay! Girl is a true fan - she wont give up!

dont know who the other two winners are though.

London winners are to be announced this evening! hopefully it will be me! But im working 6-10 and i wont be home till half past, so you've got a long wait like i do!

GUYS

IVE JUST RE-READ A MIKA BULLETIN

"A blog will be posted with pictures of all the winners at the gigs!"

MAYBE YOU GET TO HAVE A PICTURE TAKEN WITH HIM?!?! OH MY GOD!!!! *faints*

GUYS

IVE JUST RE-READ A MIKA BULLETIN

"A blog will be posted with pictures of all the winners at the gigs!"

MAYBE YOU GET TO HAVE A PICTURE TAKEN WITH HIM?!?! OH MY GOD!!!! *faints*

OMG OMG I just had to pick myself up off the floor, then I made myself calm down and think logically...here's the calm yourselves cos you don't want to be too disappointed theory:

• they print big posters of the winners at each gig so they will RECOGNIZE us when we arrive and to make sure we don't try to sneak in in cognito. (tho in one of my outfits I am in cognito lol).

or

• they print big posters or us and have them as a big backdrop on stage and make us get up on stage and do silly dances and stuff hahahahhaha

which would you prefer lol, I have nearly as wild an imagination as MmmmMIKA dont I hahhaha.

OMG OMG I just had to pick myself up off the floor, then I made myself calm down and think logically...here's the calm yourselves cos you don't want to be too disappointed theory:

• they print big posters of the winners at each gig so they will RECOGNIZE us when we arrive and to make sure we don't try to sneak in in cognito. (tho in one of my outfits I am in cognito lol).

or

• they print big posters or us and have them as a big backdrop on stage and make us get up on stage and do silly dances and stuff hahahahhaha

which would you prefer lol, I have nearly as wild an imagination as MmmmMIKA dont I hahhaha.

YEAH, BUT I DID A VIDEO NOT A PICTURE! ROFL, maybe they screen printed with face doing some weird expression :roftl: :roftl:

Oh the hilarity! XDDD

and i wouldnt mind Mika pulling me on stage lmfao!

YEAH, BUT I DID A VIDEO NOT A PICTURE! ROFL, maybe they screen printed with face doing some weird expression :roftl: :roftl:

Oh the hilarity! XDDD

and i wouldnt mind Mika pulling me on stage lmfao!

DITTO it's SOOO worth it MmmmIKA is SOOO worth it, he could PULL me anytiime any place anywhere, jsut call me martini hahahawith MmmMIkA about I am always shaken AND stirred but with NO ice, just sparklers and those umbrella things and wooo CHERRIES !!!

DITTO it's SOOO worth it MmmmIKA is SOOO worth it, he could PULL me anytiime any place anywhere, jsut call me martini hahahawith MmmMIkA about I am always shaken AND stirred but with NO ice, just sparklers and those umbrella things and wooo CHERRIES !!!

lmao you're nuts XDDD

but there are five winners...wonder if he'd pull us all up? XDDD

LMAO you're nuts! XDDD

there are five winners to each gig though, i wonder if he'd pull us all up? XDDD

Subject The winners for LEEDS fancy dress... Body: Have all been messaged!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Winners for LONDON will be contacted tomorrow evening (Saturday)

A blog will be posted with pictures of all the winners at the gigs!

mikamyspace x

You Know Caroline, you could be right, it does sound like they maybe ARE going to take photos of us then post them on the blog after the gigs:shocked:

AWESOME!!!

oohhhhhhhhhh dads judt rung up again and its 14+

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

NOW I JUST GOTTA BUY THE TICKETS!!!!:thumbdown:

CAZGIRL IM OFF TO EAT SOME CHOCHOLATE NOW!!!!! WOOOOOOOHH

IM STARVING!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG IS THAT RIGHT?!?!

Oh thank God for that I was having a COMPLETE panic attack thinking I wasn't gonna get in!!

Thats what Leeds Uni said, 14+??? (I'm rather paranoid haha)

Good luck getting the tickets btw :thumb_yello:

well its still at £24...AND THERES 10 HOURS LEFT...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: IM ONLY PREPARED TO GO UP TO £30 BECAUSE I DONT GET VERY HIGH WAGES!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Ring round like ALL your parents friends and ask if anyone needs a babysitter!!

I babysat for 4 hours yesterday and got £20 for it, perfect in time for the gig!!

Has anyone had any emails or news or info from mikamyspace or the email given to the winners yet as to what we have to do next, I have emailed it twice and not heard, I gave them everything but my email addys cos I forgot and thought they would just have at least one of them :boxed: I may email again with my 2 email addys I use most.

Incidentally some weird Dutch site has linked to my daughters Lollipop entry n titled it "ATTENTION WHORE OF THE DAY"...:shocked:dunno if to e shocked or what!!! we had to pop the comment on the video into google translator thing pfft she thought it was funny.

Has anyone had any emails or news or info from mikamyspace or the email given to the winners yet as to what we have to do next, I have emailed it twice and not heard, I gave them everything but my email addys cos I forgot and thought they would just have at least one of them :boxed: I may email again with my 2 email addys I use most.

Incidentally some weird Dutch site has linked to my daughters Lollipop entry n titled it "ATTENTION WHORE OF THE DAY"...:shocked:dunno if to e shocked or what!!! we had to pop the comment on the video into google translator thing pfft she thought it was funny.

Nothing yet... I'm getting slightly concerned. All though if the Londond winners are being announced tonight, maybe they will contact us then when they are online lol. Glad I'm not the only one who's not had any info yet I was starting to panic lol!!

Nothing yet... I'm getting slightly concerned. All though if the Londond winners are being announced tonight, maybe they will contact us then when they are online lol. Glad I'm not the only one who's not had any info yet I was starting to panic lol!!

phew me too, but that is what I think they are going to do as well. but my mate who is going to come with me and drive needs the post code of the place for her sat nav, as we are coming from Teesside to Leeds and don't know the way at all, so I need to get it asap really. I don't even know where the gig is, I guess I could go on his site and go from there and google, god I love google...no where near as much as MmmmmmMIKA:wub2: but you know lol.

phew me too, but that is what I think they are going to do as well. but my mate who is going to come with me and drive needs the post code of the place for her sat nav, as we are coming from Teesside to Leeds and don't know the way at all, so I need to get it asap really. I don't even know where the gig is, I guess I could go on his site and go from there and google, god I love google...no where near as much as MmmmmmMIKA:wub2: but you know lol.

Haha yeah I don't know where it is either, but my dads gonna give my cousin who's taking me directions. Apparently he used to go to concerts there a lot in 'his student days' lol. Postcode should be on the internet somewhere I'd imagine.

Aaah Google is great. Although I'm in a mood with it at the moment cos when I heard the gig was over 18s I searched to check and all the results it brought up said that it was. So I had a complete panic attack thinking I wouldn't get in, until Lauren said that her dad rang up and it was actually 14+!! All that stress for nothing! Haha.

Oooh I'm still paranoid though. I won't settle until I've had a reply from that address lol.

gah my friend was so mean to me!

she messaged me on myspace, and put a title of 'YOU HAVE WON THE MIKA COMPETITION'

gah i will kill her!

OMF! How evil! Haha! A little funny, but def very rude!