Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

hey maybe that could be a good thing that they don't email u cos then u can go then u can tell the staff u won a competition and they'll be like no thats not true and u can like pester them and they'd have no choice but to get mika to come out and see whats going on and tell them to let u in :naughty: (k maybe that won't happen but u no, anythings possible) :D

Haha! How freaking amazing would that be!! Haha I love imagining stories that!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna get the mails and messages and copy em into word then get em printed out or something as a last resort. then Mika will let us in and take pity on us and give us all a HUGE MmmmmMIKAhug and I will faint and he will have to give me the kiss of life, and I will miraculously turn into a gorgeous 23 year old stunner who he immediately falls in love with and marries by the morning (oh and my marriage miraculously never happened to my husband either lmao) and I never had kids or anything hahahhahaa. But then I wake up and find I am still a coffin dodger :wheelchair:

im gonna get the mails and messages and copy em into word then get em printed out or something as a last resort. then Mika will let us in and take pity on us and give us all a HUGE MmmmmMIKAhug and I will faint and he will have to give me the kiss of life, and I will miraculously turn into a gorgeous 23 year old stunner who he immediately falls in love with and marries by the morning (oh and my marriage miraculously never happened to my husband either lmao) and I never had kids or anything hahahhahaa. But then I wake up and find I am still a coffin dodger :wheelchair:

lmao be warned of all the jealous girls (including me) coming to ruin your wedding MWAHAHA

Still no news London people?

They leaving it a bit late aren't they? :blink:

Either that or everyone has won and are shaking too much to type like i was yesterday haha!!

yeah either that or mika's watching eurovision and won't tell anyone til it's finished :naughty: lol

Last resort?? What do you mean?

Argh im so paranoid its unbeliveable!!

Still not heard anything from that email addy. :blink:

And btw that story is very kool haha what a dream that would be

Haha yeah that would be very mean!

The suspense! Lol.

At least CazGirl would probably be back to see everything though

yeah, it'd be so disappointing if she came back and she got no message she'd think the worse... well i'm sure everyone is at the moment

JEEZE THEY ARE TAKEING THEIR TIME FOR THE LONDON ANNOUNCEMENTS ARNT THEY!!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I HOPE EVERYONE WINS!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean.... I gotta go to bed soon(ish). When they said Saturday evening I went mad! Now this is a fuuny timed evening! I'm going crazzee!:throw: I feel like doing that at the moment! Ahhh! Stupid MySpace!

I know what you mean.... I gotta go to bed soon(ish). When they said Saturday evening I went mad! Now this is a fuuny timed evening! I'm going crazzee!:throw: I feel like doing that at the moment! Ahhh! Stupid MySpace!

when they said saturday evening i thought they meant like 7pm ish XD