Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO Sara you alcoholic! XDDD

i have to wait 2 months too....BUT FOR MY 18TH!!! WOOP WOOP!

He he he he!!!! I know, it's awful isn't it? Don't get married and don't have kids!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!:roftl:

Just kiddin'!!!!! xxx

Yeh, i think in a few days time he will write a blog telling everyone who the winners are.? x

yeah. he said his next blog will contain pictures of the winners at the gig...which means...pictures taken WITH him?!?! aaahhh!!!!! *faints*

well. Lauren, Vivienne and Sian are at the Leeds Gig tonight...I'm sure they'll tell all tomorrow! OR LATE TONIGHT!!!!

yeah. he said his next blog will contain pictures of the winners at the gig...which means...pictures taken WITH him?!?! aaahhh!!!!! *faints*

well. Lauren, Vivienne and Sian are at the Leeds Gig tonight...I'm sure they'll tell all tomorrow! OR LATE TONIGHT!!!!

really? omg i should really start reading his blog a bit more .. oh lucky lucky!!!

LMAO Sara you alcoholic! XDDD

i have to wait 2 months too....BUT FOR MY 18TH!!! WOOP WOOP!

You're soo lucky!! I'm 19 but in the states you have to be 21 to drink:thumbdown:

You're soo lucky!! I'm 19 but in the states you have to be 21 to drink:thumbdown:

Yes, which annoys me... I mean, I'm not going to be an alcoholic or anything, and I don't approve of hardcore drinking, but it'd be nice to be able to order wine or one of those pretty drinks at a restaurant on your 18th birthday...

Yes, which annoys me... I mean, I'm not going to be an alcoholic or anything, and I don't approve of hardcore drinking, but it'd be nice to be able to order wine at a restaurant on your 18th birthday...

i think its 18 here. YES! lol jk.

i think its 18 here. YES! lol jk.

Luckies. :) When I was in Italy three years ago, they served me wine at the restaurants without even asking my age...and I was fourteen. Does anyone know the drinking age there?

Yes, which annoys me... I mean, I'm not going to be an alcoholic or anything, and I don't approve of hardcore drinking, but it'd be nice to be able to order wine or one of those pretty drinks at a restaurant on your 18th birthday...

Yeah :thumbdown: My mom was telling me about how the drinking age used to be 18.. Oh well, virgin strawberry daiquiris it will have to be for a few more years. :bleh:

bump! this needs to stay on the first page!

Cor, I wonder what wonderful account sparkly1, lollipopgirlsian and xLAURENx will give us today! AAAHHHH! so excited!

AND! THE LONDON GIG IS TODAY!!!

TODAY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

AND I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump! this needs to stay on the first page!

Cor, I wonder what wonderful account sparkly1, lollipopgirlsian and xLAURENx will give us today! AAAHHHH! so excited!

AND! THE LONDON GIG IS TODAY!!!

TODAY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

AND I AM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear every single detail!

Ha ha ha!!! I shouldn't be on here really - got stacks to do for getting ready. I'm gonna try and leave about 3. Hopefully, i will be ready by then!! Dunno what to do.....dress up before i leave and just get outta the car and go straight there, or, hope that i can find somewhere to get changed in London........could be difficult though. I'll probably only find a grotty bog and won't have anywhere to put my stuff down!!!! LOL!!!

Ha ha ha!!! I shouldn't be on here really - got stacks to do for getting ready. I'm gonna try and leave about 3. Hopefully, i will be ready by then!! Dunno what to do.....dress up before i leave and just get outta the car and go straight there, or, hope that i can find somewhere to get changed in London........could be difficult though. I'll probably only find a grotty bog and won't have anywhere to put my stuff down!!!! LOL!!!

lmao! i spoke to his representative and im getting changed at the S.B.E toilets LMAO!!!

but yeah. im at college so im not supposed to be here either lol

Arhh, that's good. Nice that you are able to do that. Are Charlie and your sister dressing up? I've been having a job getting hubby to dress up but now he is! He's gone out now - NOW! -to get summat! Talk about leave it til the last minute!!!! Oh well, now we can be stupid together! '+):roftl:

Arhh, that's good. Nice that you are able to do that. Are Charlie and your sister dressing up? I've been having a job getting hubby to dress up but now he is! He's gone out now - NOW! -to get summat! Talk about leave it til the last minute!!!! Oh well, now we can be stupid together! '+):roftl:

haha! my sister isnt dressing up - she's only taking us there, she's not watching it lol! but yeah charlie's dressing up...dunno what though!

O.k, going now. Gotta do lunch and start getting ready!!! Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Caz - maybe see you tonight then, if i miss you, have a fab FAB FAB time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye all. xxxx ;+):biggrin2: