Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

Theres still today Lauren for leeds ..... hope , have hope:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

THX...even if i did buy last minuite tickets ...its a university for 18s and over!!!! they probly wouldnt let me in!!! and i think that its only the competition winners that are allowed in if they are younger!!!

............NO HOPE

LEFT!!!!.........*cry*.....:tears: :tears: :tears::crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 4:30am for me right now...so wierd to think people in london are off to work and off starting their days!!

Anyways...Good luck CasGirl!!!!! Can't wait to find out if you've won or not about 5:30ispm my time

sorry if I clicked wrong button I still dunno what I am doing :blink: I wish they would hurry up and reply to my email to let me know what's happening tomorrow at LEEDS, I wasn't sure what to put in my email to the contacts address so I just said I was replying to there's or something naff like that, I did start a long winded "oh I was soooo overjoyed etc" type of one but I thought if it was jsut an automated thing then that would be daft so err...yeah I may send another email sooon , what should I say ppl??

sorry if I clicked wrong button I still dunno what I am doing :blink: I wish they would hurry up and reply to my email to let me know what's happening tomorrow at LEEDS, I wasn't sure what to put in my email to the contacts address so I just said I was replying to there's or something naff like that, I did start a long winded "oh I was soooo overjoyed etc" type of one but I thought if it was jsut an automated thing then that would be daft so err...yeah I may send another email sooon , what should I sat ppl??

hi this is [your myspace name]

i am replying to the message on bebo about the competition

these are my details

[idk name, age that kinda useless junk]

hi this is [your myspace name]

i am replying to the message on bebo about the competition

these are my details

[idk name, age that kinda useless junk]

and a contact telephone number - landline and mobile! :thumb_yello:

ThatRadFreak, I've posted a bulletin like you saying "DONT MESSAGE ME AFTER 5:30pm!" haha!

What I would do Vivienne, is print off the message Mika sent you. After all, if you don't get a reply from them, when you go to Leeds at least you have proof...apart from your outfit of course LOL! That's what I'm going to do, bring every evidence possible!

....if i win of course...

haha lol, spreading my er wisdom =]

and i dont think die was over exaggerated o_o lmao :roftl:

lmao XDD

omg guys

ive been daydreaming about what my reaction would be if i won

im getting my hopes up. i really shouldnt. i really REALLY shouldnt.

ACK!

My workmates are gonna hate me tonight LOL...i hope I'll get level 1 at work tonight...I'll be on my own out of everyone's way XDD

sorry if I clicked wrong button I still dunno what I am doing :blink: I wish they would hurry up and reply to my email to let me know what's happening tomorrow at LEEDS, I wasn't sure what to put in my email to the contacts address so I just said I was replying to there's or something naff like that, I did start a long winded "oh I was soooo overjoyed etc" type of one but I thought if it was jsut an automated thing then that would be daft so err...yeah I may send another email sooon , what should I say ppl??

They havent replyed to mine either!! Im paranoid lol, checking my inbox every 2 seconds....

But i forgot to put contact details like phone number etc in too..... Just assumed they'd reply via email lol... Do ya reckon i should email em again or just wait?

Argh!

They havent replyed to mine either!! Im paranoid lol, checking my inbox every 2 seconds....

But i forgot to put contact details like phone number etc in too..... Just assumed they'd reply via email lol... Do ya reckon i should email em again or just wait?

Argh!

yeah you could do that lol! or maybe your email was just to confirm you were going?

no idea :S

Argh!

email them again

be on the safe side =]

awesome!

take lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures

and ask him to marry me =] lol

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: If anything i'll ask him to marry ME!!!

But if he says no i'll ask for you... at least that way he can still marry someone from here!

lmao XDD

omg guys

ive been daydreaming about what my reaction would be if i won

im getting my hopes up. i really shouldnt. i really REALLY shouldnt.

ACK!

My workmates are gonna hate me tonight LOL...i hope I'll get level 1 at work tonight...I'll be on my own out of everyone's way XDD

i think you'll definatly be one of the winners

i was on the blog yesterday and i counted everyone who wanted london tickets

14 people

and yours was probs the best

i think you'll definatly be one of the winners

i was on the blog yesterday and i counted everyone who wanted london tickets

14 people

and yours was probs the best

EEEEEEP!!!! *is paranoid*