Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

don't panic Caroline, apart from what I have said on many occasions about you being one of the winners (shock shock me if your not) that is now our official response to whenever anything shocks or surprises us lol.

Apart from that, my daughter Vix who did a lollipop Girl video for the competition who also was a winner is not 18 until June and she WON too, but she can't go to the gig, she has an audition for London Studio centre on the Monday and is in London the whole weekend, she can't even go to the London gig on the Monday as her train is at 9pm. How bad is that, knowing you won and couldn't gone but can't!!:thumbdown: It's cos they mixed up the LEEDS dates on his site and said it was 18th May so she would have been able to make it if it WAS that date.

She is emailing to see if it's possible to go to any other gig even next lot of tour dates, but I don't hold out much hope at all for that, I'm afraid to say I think she has missed out and I feel for her. :crybaby:

SHOCK SHOCK ME is THEEE new catchphrase! I think i wrote it in a bulletin actually lmao!

awww I really feel for Vix! MAYBE, the tickets could be swapped to Lauren?!!? If you ask?!!!?!

*sends out a big hug to Vix*

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't panic Caroline, apart from what I have said on many occasions about you being one of the winners (shock shock me if your not) that is now our official response to whenever anything shocks or surprises us lol.

Apart from that, my daughter Vix who did a lollipop Girl video for the competition who also was a winner is not 18 until June and she WON too, but she can't go to the gig, she has an audition for London Studio centre on the Monday and is in London the whole weekend, she can't even go to the London gig on the Monday as her train is at 9pm. How bad is that, knowing you won and couldn't gone but can't!!:thumbdown: It's cos they mixed up the LEEDS dates on his site and said it was 18th May so she would have been able to make it if it WAS that date.

She is emailing to see if it's possible to go to any other gig even next lot of tour dates, but I don't hold out much hope at all for that, I'm afraid to say I think she has missed out and I feel for her. :crybaby:

i know how she feels!!!do you think becauuse she cant go...they will ask someone else to go???

*glimmer of hope*

yep it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its also unfair if there is!!!:tears: :tears: :tears:

There haven't been any other age limits to any other concerts have there? It would be unfair to make a WINNING COMPETITION VENUE to have an age limit...surely they would have said anyways?? It can't have an age limit JUST BECAUSE it's at a university, surely?

There haven't been any other age limits to any other concerts have there? It would be unfair to make a WINNING COMPETITION VENUE to have an age limit...surely they would have said anyways?? It can't have an age limit JUST BECAUSE it's at a university, surely?

well i hope not too...BUT IM JUST GOING BY THE WORDS OF MY DAD!!!! HES PROBLY WRONG ANYWAYS!!!!

I think MIKA would of put the age limit up if there was one!!!:thumb_yello: i now know who the 4 leeds winners were but what about the 5th one????

oh i hope i can go!!!:tears: :tears:

well i hope not too...BUT IM JUST GOING BY THE WORDS OF MY DAD!!!! HES PROBLY WRONG ANYWAYS!!!!

I think MIKA would of put the age limit up if there was one!!!:thumb_yello: i now know who the 4 leeds winners were but what about the 5th one????

oh i hope i can go!!!:tears: :tears:

OKAY THE FOUR WINNERS

Sian

Vivienne

Vix (Vivienne's daughter)

who's the other one??