Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

nope. LEEDS winners found out yesterday, london winners find out this evening, the rest next week.

Always keep in mind the message I sent you Caz. A winner in my eyes no matter what! :huglove:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hope not too...BUT IM JUST GOING BY THE WORDS OF MY DAD!!!! HES PROBLY WRONG ANYWAYS!!!!

I think MIKA would of put the age limit up if there was one!!!:thumb_yello: i now know who the 4 leeds winners were but what about the 5th one????

oh i hope i can go!!!:tears: :tears:

Apparently its +18 cos its a uni bar or something. Thats what my mate Joe says and he's done gigs there before with his up and coming band. And thats why i decided not to go.

Apparently its +18 cos its a uni bar or something. Thats what my mate Joe says and he's done gigs there before with his up and coming band. And thats why i decided not to go.

OH NO....thats all my hopes of going crushed!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ARGH - This whole LEEDS malarky has turned out to be a right pain in the arse!

init!! and whats the point of doing gigs where there is an ae limit!! there aren't fans of only ages 18 and above its just so stupid

OH NO....thats all my hopes of going crushed!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I was gonna go anyway, cos i get mistaken for being 18 all the time, but he said they might have to ask for ID, which, ok would be a risk worth taking because they might not, but we thought that travelling all that way only to be turned down would not be worth it.

Dont let it dishearten you, it might not be. Just because one person said it. And hey, if you get dolled up enough, they might not even ask for ID anyway.

init!! and whats the point of doing gigs where there is an ae limit!! there aren't fans of only ages 18 and above its just so stupid

and so what if there's a bar there...so long as they dont get served alcohol if they're under 18 WHATS the problem?!

I mean, I could understand an 18+ concert if there was anything explicit, but...

PEH!

ARGH - This whole LEEDS malarky has turned out to be a right pain in the arse!

yeh i know!!!!!!

my dads emailed the person whos selling the tickets on ebay...saying...

are the tickets 18+!!!

jeeze i hope the person replies soon!!!!!!

yeh i know!!!!!!

my dads emailed the person whos selling the tickets on ebay...saying...

are the tickets 18+!!!

jeeze i hope the person replies soon!!!!!!

Good luck Lauren!! Got my fingers crossed for ya!!

there was a bar at Btrighton venue last night whihcalso functions as a night club - but the age limit was 14 plus. Having said that there weere younger ones there!!

there you go Lauren, a glimmer of hope! Thankyou Carrinevie!

thx...and yeh i am gonna get dolled up if i get the tickets!!!!! i get mistaken for being 18 sometimes...when i was 12 i got into a 15 movie

and when i was in spain with school...i was the only one who got a ticket for free vodka shots!!!

i havnt eaten since i found out yesterday lunch!!!!!

there was a bar at Btrighton venue last night whihcalso functions as a night club - but the age limit was 14 plus. Having said that there weere younger ones there!!

oohhh thankyou!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

thx...and yeh i am gonna get dolled up if i get the tickets!!!!! i get mistaken for being 18 sometimes...when i was 12 i got into a 15 movie

and when i was in spain with school...i was the only one who got a ticket for free vodka shots!!!

Girl, eat chocolate. It releases endorphines which are feel good hormones so that'll cheer you up. Same with hugs!

But girl you gotta eat. I mean, if you meet Mika he wont wanna see you looking like a twig LOL!

Lauren: Mika I love you! *hug*

*crack*

*lauren breaks*

Lol........ I played the lottery today so you never know........ (only 15........)

oohhhhhhhhhh dads judt rung up again and its 14+

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

NOW I JUST GOTTA BUY THE TICKETS!!!!:thumbdown:

CAZGIRL IM OFF TO EAT SOME CHOCHOLATE NOW!!!!! WOOOOOOOHH

IM STARVING!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :groupwave::woot_jump:

YAYYYYYYY WOOOOOOO!!!!

BUT ...OH NO WHAT IF SOMEONE BIDS HIGHER ON THE TICKETS THAN ME!!!!

AHHHHHHH *panics*:blink:

keep bidding! duh! whats the highest at the moment and when does it finish?!

keep bidding! duh! whats the highest at the moment and when does it finish?!

well its still at £24...AND THERES 10 HOURS LEFT...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: IM ONLY PREPARED TO GO UP TO £30 BECAUSE I DONT GET VERY HIGH WAGES!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

well its still at £24...AND THERES 10 HOURS LEFT...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: IM ONLY PREPARED TO GO UP TO £30 BECAUSE I DONT GET VERY HIGH WAGES!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

well if its like that for erm....9:57 hours (LMAO) bid at the last minute! you'll be sure to get em! XDDD

just keep a tab on em!

well if its like that for erm....9:57 hours (LMAO) bid at the last minute! you'll be sure to get em! XDDD

just keep a tab on em!

YEH THATS WHAT I ALWAYS DO!!!! *hehe*:naughty:

i feel quite guilty after doing that!!! but it finnishes at something like 11 tonight ...i will be shatterd!!!!