• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope so too

ALOT

but i probably wont XD

Shut up! (not) Haha! Be positive! You have to believe in the Mika to feel the Mika - you get it? No faith in Mika, then there's no Mika!

When you feel the Mika, you can use the Mika to make good deeds = Mika life, a life in full Mikaness

Shut up! (not) Haha! Be positive! You have to believe in the Mika to feel the Mika - you get it? No faith in Mika, then there's no Mika!

When you feel the Mika, you can use the Mika to make good deeds = Mika life, a life in full Mikaness

lol

im siting at my computer

biting my nails

i dont have any nails to bite now XD

lol

im siting at my computer

biting my nails

i dont have any nails to bite now XD

speaking of lol, I just noticed how ridiculous Mika looks at your avatar! That's pure Mika-ness.. :das::roftl:

It's soon over now! Huhu! Can't wait to see the results!

it's amazing how much the suspense is killling me just to find out who from the mfc won lol :bleh: it's a shame caz will find out in 3 hours, thats so long :shocked:

gah

i cant imagin how she must be feeling!

but i have nothing to do except stare at my computer screen and keep pressing refresh.

o_o

so no response from anyone going to london then eh? why do they take so long!! i would've thought they'd made up their minds in like one day buy obviously they got to watch it so many times cos all the entries are good ? :bleh: