CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*pats cazgirl on the back*

dont worry youll be fine!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i dont think i will be!!! i knew i couldnt see me going for a reason! i just couldnt imagine it! it was all too surreal!

omg! all that effort for nothing! all gone to dust! i know it has!

OMGGG its nearly the day of the concert and we don't know what is happening!! :(:(

Im scared, what if we never get a reply and don't know wat to do tomorow?? :(

And its pure torture for all the London people too!

Glue yourself to the computer and phone.

If you don't have a reply by tomorrow at 10.30 am, email them.

If you don't get a reply before you have to leave for the gig, do what Caz said, and print off everything related to your win, including a copy of your entry.

When you get there, be brave and bold and get yourself noticed by the venue staff and let them know you are there and show them your stuff.

I am absolutely confident that it will all be OK, I don't think Mika would let this go wrong!

no idea. he's taken his "online now" status away so no-one ever knows if he's online or not

gah

i thought my myspace was just being an idiot all the time.

is it hidden even on your top friends list?

on the home bit, with your bulletins and stuff

Caz...you won't believe this.

But I've been trying to go to bed for the last 2 hours, but I can't seem to sleep because I'm worrying over you!

So...I'll try staying up to be with you when you find out!!! Splash some water on my face if I do pass out on the laptop! :naughty:

But I've been trying to go to bed for the last 2 hours, but I can't seem to sleep because I'm worrying over you!

So...I'll try staying up to be with you when you find out!!! Splash some water on my face if I do pass out on the laptop! :naughty:

Sou! You are so sweet! That's what I keep thinking, I will just stay up till the results come in!

Who are you going with Sian? Bet it's odd for them innit if you don't know what's going on?

Who else is waiting to hear tonight then apart from Cazgirl?

me

its so scary

im gonna loose anyway dont know why im so nervous XD

Oh Sou you're such a dear! Words can't express how much I love you! But seriously honey...go to bed! I'll put you out of your misery: it looks like ive lost!

Who are you going with Sian? Bet it's odd for them innit if you don't know what's going on?

Who else is waiting to hear tonight then apart from Cazgirl?

My cousin.

She was expecting all the details today lol but we still have nothing....

Argh!

I hope we have it by tommorrow, I don't wanna mess her around anymore, she's doing me a massive favour as it is taking me to the gig....

It'll be such a nightmare if I have to just used printouts to try and sway the security guards... cos I'm so shy and won't be assertive/persuasive enough...

Oh Sou you're such a dear! Words can't express how much I love you! But seriously honey...go to bed! I'll put you out of your misery: it looks like ive lost!

*slaps cazgirl around the face*

NO U HAVNT LOST!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

My cousin.

Argh!

I hope we have it by tommorrow, I don't wanna mess her around anymore, she's doing me a massive favour as it is taking me to the gig....

It'll be such a nightmare if I have to just used printouts to try and sway the security guards... cos I'm so shy and won't be assertive/persuasive enough...

if your in your outfit you wont have a problem

*slaps cazgirl around the face*

NO U HAVNT LOST!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

meehhh!!! But I cant help but think the worst!!!! what is he doing to me!!! to US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT TAKE THIS FOR MUCH LONGER!

My cousin.

Argh!

Blimey, are you telling me I might have to ring them up to tell them to let you in?? :sneaky2:

I think this is really cruel - you have been waiting so long - the organisers of this competition need to take a long hard look at their lack of organisation. People have travel arrangements etc to make - and leaving it till the last minute is just crazy!!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you all!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh shush! Seriously! Don't let me fly over there and kick you!!!!

PLUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! REMEMBER WHAT I SAIDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

In my eyes..........

Need I say more? :wink2: