ha ha ha!!!! I LOVE that attitude! :naughty:

haha you should of seen me at the concert though...

People were actually just staring at me wondering what the hell was wrong with the random girl crying hysterically for the whole 2 hours :naughty:

haha you should of seen me at the concert though...

People were actually just staring at me wondering what the hell was wrong with the random girl crying hysterically for the whole 2 hours :naughty:

SERIOUSLY? You cried? O M R!!!!! Now I KNOW I am gonna lose it! :crybaby:

I mean for heaven sakes sometimes I cry in my car listening to him! :bleh:

SERIOUSLY? You cried? O M R!!!!! Now I KNOW I am gonna lose it! :crybaby:

I mean for heaven sakes sometimes I cry in my car listening to him! :bleh:

Oh yeah..I was probably crying for most of it :naughty: I wasn't the only one though there were quite a few others. At the end of Macushla half the people were silent in tears not able to do anything and the other half were jumping up and down screaming. I've never seen an audience so affected by the music as at that concert.

Oh yeah..I was probably crying for most of it :naughty: I wasn't the only one though there were quite a few others. At the end of Macushla half the people were silent in tears not able to do anything and the other half were jumping up and down screaming. I've never seen an audience so affected by the music as at that concert.

OH WOW! I wonder HOW it is going to be in Florida!!!!

With MY l u c k - I am going to be the ONLY one crying! :crybaby:

--- but, I have to be CAREFUL not to mess my make-up up too badly!!! I wouldn't want to meet Rufus with mascara running down my cheeks! :shocked:

OH WOW! I wonder HOW it is going to be in Florida!!!!

With MY l u c k - I am going to be the ONLY one crying! :crybaby:

--- but, I have to be CAREFUL not to mess my make-up up too badly!!! I wouldn't want to meet Rufus with mascara running down my cheeks! :shocked:

I think we were all setting each other off.. If I hadn't started crying I bet no one else would have :)

I'm sure he's used to it :naughty:

Just don't wear any and bring it with you to slap on after the shows over :naughty:

He did comment on how we were on of the most emotional audiences he'd performed to so chances are yours might not be the same... He was going "What are you all crying for? I'm supposed to be entertaining you not making you cry all over the place...maybe I should just take my shirt off or something...no that'd probably make you cry more..or leave...ok I'm gonna stop talking now..you're paying to hear me sing right?...you can sing along if you want...or cry along or whatever you want to do...ok....I've forgotten what I'm singing now"

(yeah I pretty much remembered every word he said during that whole concert haha)

I think we were all setting each other off.. If I hadn't started crying I bet no one else would have :)

I'm sure he's used to it :naughty:

Just don't wear any and bring it with you to slap on after the shows over :naughty:

He did comment on how we were on of the most emotional audiences he'd performed to so chances are yours might not be the same... He was going "What are you all crying for? I'm supposed to be entertaining you not making you cry all over the place...maybe I should just take my shirt off or something...no that'd probably make you cry more..or leave...ok I'm gonna stop talking now..you're paying to hear me sing right?...you can sing along if you want...or cry along or whatever you want to do...ok....I've forgotten what I'm singing now"

(yeah I pretty much remembered every word he said during that whole concert haha)

OH WOW! :wub2:

What a show to get to experience!!!!! WOW!

That is like the sweetest thing I have ever heard!!!! I bet he was REALLY touched! *he should have taken his shirt off* :das:

OH WOW!

What a show to get to experience!!!!! WOW!

That is like the sweetest thing I have ever heard!!!! I bet he was REALLY touched! *he should have taken his shirt off*

Oh yeah he should haha we were all shouting at him to take it off after that :naughty:

Yeah I think he was really touched actually. Sometimes when we were all cheering like crazy at the end of a song he'd just sit/stand there looking at us and laughing and blowing kisses to us then laughing some more and waiting for us to stop...and then when we still carried on he'd end up going ENOUGGHHHHHH ...which just made us do it all the more

Ahh I can't believe that was almost exactly a year ago :blink: Okay now I'm just depressed :tears:

Tell him to get back to London please :( I miss him! :sad: I didn't even get chance to even attempt to meet him cus my boyfriend dragged me to the station to get the last train :thumbdown:

Oh yeah he should haha we were all shouting at him to take it off after that :naughty:

Yeah I think he was really touched actually. Sometimes when we were all cheering like crazy at the end of a song he'd just sit/stand there looking at us and laughing and blowing kisses to us then laughing some more and waiting for us to stop...and then when we still carried on he'd end up going ENOUGGHHHHHH ...which just made us do it all the more

Ahh I can't believe that was almost exactly a year ago Okay now I'm just depressed :tears:

Tell him to get back to London please :( I miss him! :sad: I didn't even get chance to even attempt to meet him cus my boyfriend dragged me to the station to get the last train

Aaawwww:wub2: that is too cute for words!!! He is SO amazing! I hope he is in REALLY good spirits for our shows!!! Florida has ALOT of fuddyduddies so hopefully they will GET DRUNK before the show! :roftl:

I will tell him to get his arse back to London cause Jennie misses him dearly!!! *I will try to get a shout out to you and record it -- so you can watch it over and over until he comes back!!! :wub2:

I will tell him to get his arse back to London cause Jennie misses him dearly!!! *I will try to get a shout out to you and record it -- so you can watch it over and over until he comes back!!! :wub2:

If you did that I'd fly all the way out to Florida to kiss you :naughty:

But anyway you're gonna have an amazing time pleeeease take lots of photos and videos and stuff.. I took ONE photo when I saw him... I completely forgot about anything other that just listening to him... my brain was mush.

If you did that I'd fly all the way out to Florida to kiss you :naughty:

But anyway you're gonna have an amazing time pleeeease take lots of photos and videos and stuff.. I took ONE photo when I saw him... I completely forgot about anything other that just listening to him... my brain was mush.

aawww .... I will MAKE sure I get it for you!!! I have THREE chances after all :wink2:

16 days :yay:

(even though I am trying really hard to be calm and tone down the excitement I still desperately need a :stretcher: today) ssshhh...... :wink2:

holly....am i going to have to get you a zanax?? :roftl:

i'm not going to let myself freak out until november 1.

when it comes up in my mind, november 7th still seems so far away.....until i think about it and realize it's 17 days away :boxed:

holly....am i going to have to get you a zanax?? :roftl:

i'm not going to let myself freak out until november 1.

when it comes up in my mind, november 7th still seems so far away.....until i think about it and realize it's 17 days away :boxed:

No thanks!!! Rufus is my drug of choice! He can speed me up or calm me down! And LOOK how you said 17 days and it is only 16 days till the FIRST show! You really are trying to ignore time! :blink:

i'm very excited! :kachinga:!

it's crazy that it's *next weekend* :blink:

it feels like yesterday, that we ordered our tickets. oh how time flies.

are you SUPER DOOPER excited about NKOTB???? is alysia??

I am not excited about NKOTB at all! :thumbdown:

I am sure that will change when I get to the Bank Atlantic Center......

The highlight of my weekend will be seeing you and going to Wilton Manors! :naughty:

The time is going by SO fast!!! And I have SO much to do!!! I am going to pull my hair out before it is over! At least I found the camera I am getting for sure... so that is one less stress... all I have to do is go and buy it when I get paid! My shirt for the Miami show is being made. And I wrote a poem for Rufus that I am going to frame today to give to him, and I am also going to have him sign a copy of my poem so that I will always have it! :wub2:

I have a million items that I still have to purchase.... and I really wanted to get my hair done before the shows.... just SO much TOO much!

I am not excited about NKOTB at all! :thumbdown:

I am sure that will change when I get to the Bank Atlantic Center......

The highlight of my weekend will be seeing you and going to Wilton Manors! :naughty:

The time is going by SO fast!!! And I have SO much to do!!! I am going to pull my hair out before it is over! At least I found the camera I am getting for sure... so that is one less stress... all I have to do is go and buy it when I get paid! My shirt for the Miami show is being made. And I wrote a poem for Rufus that I am going to frame today to give to him, and I am also going to have him sign a copy of my poem so that I will always have it! :wub2:

I have a million items that I still have to purchase.... and I really wanted to get my hair done before the shows.... just SO much TOO much!

awww. that's so sad. poor new kids :sorry:

well, i hope we have a fabulous time in wilton manors!!! we HAVE to go to java boys and gay mart....just for you!

don't pull your hair out, cause what will you get done before the show??? :wink2:

what did you decide your shirt will say? and what about your dresses?

what's your poem about? and that's so cute! i'm going to have him sign my cd cover on his favorite song. and i'll have him sign my 'rufus, rufus, rufus' magnet for my friend.

i don't know what i'm going to get him....i'm still thinking a scarf.

awww. that's so sad. poor new kids :sorry:

well, i hope we have a fabulous time in wilton manors!!! we HAVE to go to java boys and gay mart....just for you!

don't pull your hair out, cause what will you get done before the show??? :wink2:

what did you decide your shirt will say? and what about your dresses?

what's your poem about? and that's so cute! i'm going to have him sign my cd cover on his favorite song. and i'll have him sign my 'rufus, rufus, rufus' magnet for my friend.

i don't know what i'm going to get him....i'm still thinking a scarf.

Okay - just make sure you don't get him the same scarf that I did! :naughty:

My shirt says:

RUFUS will never love me

I decided I am not wearing any dresses :no: Instead I am just wearing nice dress pants and shirts ... I will still be/feel dressed up - just not in a dress .... the most important thing is being comfortable!!!

My poem is just basically SPILLING my heart and soul to him :roftl:

Okay - just make sure you don't get him the same scarf that I did! :naughty:

My shirt says:

RUFUS will never love me

I decided I am not wearing any dresses :no: Instead I am just wearing nice dress pants and shirts ... I will still be/feel dressed up - just not in a dress .... the most important thing is being comfortable!!!

My poem is just basically SPILLING my heart and soul to him :roftl:

aww, you got him a scarf? i'll find something else then.

oh ya!!!!! that shirt will be epic!

that will be nice! what do they look like?

aww, you got him a scarf? i'll find something else then.

oh ya!!!!! that shirt will be epic!

that will be nice! what do they look like?

I just got back from lunch break RUNNING around like usual!

ha ha ha ... and I will have that shirt on for the MFC Mini Meet Up

so THAT shirt will be in ALOT of pictures!!! :naughty:

......... I haven't exactly got all my clothes yet! You know I am BROKE! :bleh: