Wow this thread could get pretty violent!

Anyway since it's now after midnight and therefore officially 30th October..... It has now been EXACTLY ONE WHOLE YEAR since I last saw Rufus. I'm literally gonna sit in my room and cry all day... seriously. Except for when I go to a gig later... I'll try and pretend to enjoy myself then.

:crybaby:

aawwww :crybaby: I will cry with you -- since everyone has been abusing me with wet fish all day!!!!!!!!!!

I should probably stop listening to Rufus. I always put my MP3 player on shuffle mode when I listen to his music and then I continue and continue and continue... usually for two hours. And when I start at night when I really should sleep I wake up with a massive headache in the next morning. I REALLY should stop! :mf_rosetinted:

Nah! :naughty:

I should probably stop listening to Rufus. I always put my MP3 player on shuffle mode when I listen to his music and then I continue and continue and continue... usually for two hours. And when I start at night when I really should sleep I wake up with a massive headache in the next morning. I REALLY should stop! :mf_rosetinted:

Nah! :naughty:

Tell me about it! Rufus is SO intoxicating!!! :wub2:

I am stuck on one song right now -- and I just keep it on repeat ALL the way to work -- lunch break -- and all the way home!!!! --- and that is 'Between my legs' :roftl:

Tell me about it! Rufus is SO intoxicating!!! :wub2:

I am stuck on one song right now -- and I just keep it on repeat ALL the way to work -- lunch break -- and all the way home!!!! --- and that is 'Between my legs' :roftl:

:sneaky2: No surprise there then!!!! :sneaky2: