Yikes! :shocked: How are you able to sleep now? :blink:

HAha I bet she's not!

I hope in all your excitement you don't forget to ask when he's coming back here :fisch:

EXACTLY -- I am n o t!

Don't worry I have it all covered~! I hope! :naughty:

Why? :shocked: Are you just kidding me? :sneaky2:

No Wendy - I am afraid I am NOT kidding you. I guess all of the excitment I have been experiencing the past few weeks has now hit an all time low. It was bound to happen. Now, I just feel completely numb. I am WAY too stressed about several things to be excited anymore -- excitement has turned to worry-ment!

i know it. rufus better put on the best damn show EVER! :sneaky2:

HONESTLY -- thinking logically and looking in hindsight -- I WISH I had NOT been so greedy and selfish, and that we would have just chose ONE show that really wanted to see *whatever city* and just went to that ONE show.... and called it that. We would have been happy - satisfied and it would have been GREAT with no stress what-so-ever...........

NOW look what I have went and done.

I guess I was thinking I was one of the Europeans with ALOT of money for a moment! Sure hope planting the penny works! :boxed:

HONESTLY -- thinking logically and looking in hindsight -- I WISH I had NOT been so greedy and selfish, and that we would have just chose ONE show that really wanted to see *whatever city* and just went to that ONE show.... and called it that. We would have been happy - satisfied and it would have been GREAT with no stress what-so-ever...........

NOW look what I have went and done.

I guess I was thinking I was one of the Europeans with ALOT of money for a moment! Sure hope planting the penny works! :boxed:

it's both our faults. we just wanted some rufus lovin. remember, you want to follow rufus across the country? i think this is a good lesson to learn from. :thumb_yello:

i'm really thinking about not getting him that scarf. it will be just another 20$ i'll owe.

it's both our faults. we just wanted some rufus lovin. remember, you want to follow rufus across the country? i think this is a good lesson to learn from. :thumb_yello:

i'm really thinking about not getting him that scarf. it will be just another 20$ i'll owe.

I am guessing gas will be $80.00 :blink:

OH -- beleive me it is not FULLY in vein because I have learned ALOT from this whole experience! I will never do this again! :no:

If ever something like this happens again -- I will PICK ONE and be perfectly happy!

I am guessing gas will be $80.00 :blink:

oye. but imagine if it was $4 :shocked:

OH -- beleive me it is not FULLY in vein because I have learned ALOT from this whole experience! I will never do this again! :no:

If ever something like this happens again -- I will PICK ONE and be perfectly happy!

me too. :shocked:

agreed. so i hope mika is listening :naughty:

remember you wanted to rent a car :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

oye. but imagine if it was $4 :shocked:

me too. :shocked:

agreed. so i hope mika is listening :naughty:

remember you wanted to rent a car :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Huh :blink: $4? I wish it was 4.00

MIKA is a different story - for ONE he dosen't charge damn near 100.00 JUST for a ticket .... with what we save on the show alone would be enough to do multiple shows.

I know! I have no idea what I was smoking! :rasta: