Huh :blink: $4? I wish it was 4.00

MIKA is a different story - for ONE he dosen't charge damn near 100.00 JUST for a ticket .... with what we save on the show alone would be enough to do multiple shows.

I know! I have no idea what I was smoking! :rasta:

$4 a gallon!!! i wish it took $4 to fill up! :roftl:

oh goodness. the disease strikes again!!! :lmao:

have you looked up any motel 6's??

$4 a gallon!!! i wish it took $4 to fill up! :roftl:

oh goodness. the disease strikes again!!! :lmao:

have you looked up any motel 6's??

Oh okay -- gee I never read it like that :doh:

It is a WHOLE other ballgame when referrring to Mika! :das:

I am going to RIGHT NOW and I mean RIGHT now ...

Okay there is a Motel 6 in Palm Beach off of Belevedere Road.... it is $67.00 a night -- SO ..... we are staying in Lantana .... it is only 8 miles from Palm Beach and the room is $45.99 a night *more budget friendly for us poor folks* :naughty:

What you thinking? :mf_rosetinted:

Okay there is a Motel 6 in Palm Beach off of Belevedere Road.... it is $67.00 a night -- SO ..... we are staying in Lantana .... it is only 8 miles from Palm Beach and the room is $45.99 a night *more budget friendly for us poor folks* :naughty:

What you thinking? :mf_rosetinted:

sounds like a plan!!! 45$ a night is PERFECT!!!!

i'm making my packing list tonight and packing tomorrow night.

sounds like a plan!!! 45$ a night is PERFECT!!!!

i'm making my packing list tonight and packing tomorrow night.

Don't forget about the tax :roftl:

I am in a pretty solom mood...... and I don't forsee a change.

Hopefully things will feel fun .... :blink:

Tax in America is the most confusing thing ever!!!

You get all ready to pay for something and then they go and add a load of extra to the bill! :blink: So much more simple over here. You pay whatever it says on the label/price list whatever...

Tax in America is the most confusing thing ever!!!

You get all ready to pay for something and then they go and add a load of extra to the bill! :blink: So much more simple over here. You pay whatever it says on the label/price list whatever...

i know. it changes state by state, too.

i work in a mall where most of the costumers are tourists. they always say "wait, wasn't this $20?" and i have to explain, that we have taxes. some even ask, if they don't have to pay cause they are tourists :naughty:

Yeah I really don't understand why you do it that way.... I queue up to buy something and stand there in line sorting out the money so I have the exact change then they add another few dollors on when I get to the cashier and completely messes it up and makes me have to go searching for more money with all the funny looking coins and stuff....

That's why when I'm in America I pay by credit card for everything. :naughty:

HONESTLY -- thinking logically and looking in hindsight -- I WISH I had NOT been so greedy and selfish, and that we would have just chose ONE show that really wanted to see *whatever city* and just went to that ONE show.... and called it that. We would have been happy - satisfied and it would have been GREAT with no stress what-so-ever...........

NOW look what I have went and done.

I guess I was thinking I was one of the Europeans with ALOT of money for a moment! Sure hope planting the penny works! :boxed:

I've learned from Mika that it is best to go see three gigs in a row so I see at least one of them. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Good luck to you two! :thumb_yello: