i spent ALLLLL day helping with the election....for 10$ an hour, thank you, and i had wendy's for lunch. i definitley CANNOT eat that alll weekend :no:

That is what drive thrus are for. You McDonald's Me Wedy's =everyone is happy :bleh:

i spent ALLLLL day helping with the election....for 10$ an hour, thank you, and i had wendy's for lunch. i definitley CANNOT eat that alll weekend :no:

Wendy's? :shocked: Is that an ice-cream parlour - it is in Australia!!

That is what drive thrus are for. You McDonald's Me Wedy's =everyone is happy :bleh:

No Wendy's for you? :tears::naughty:

After this night my life shall NEVER be the same! Rufus MADE my life tonight! I held onto him SO tight! ... and I did not die! BUT I DID CRY when we left! :naughty: Flashbacks of NYC :roftl:

WOW!!!!! You got your hands on THE man!!! :shocked::thumb_yello::roftl:

Last night was THE most amazing night of my life! ♥

I don't even think I can report on it right now!~

I cried through MOST of the show last night! There was an amazing FEELING in the air, and the night was PURE MAGIC! Thank you stars... for smiling down upon me brighter then ever before!

We got to go backstage and Rufus kissed me on the LIPS! He told me he READ my poem and that it was beautiful and he said, 'thank you so much'

we waited for him again after that to come out, and he did and we got pics again! I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes! I will post it when I can! He was SO beautiful last night! ♥

I am speechless!

Awwww :wub2: I am SO glad you had a brilliant time - and I am looking

forward to seeing your special picture!!

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about going to the February 21 show in Kansas City, MO ............ :shocked:

Me too :]

I usually have a five day weekend somewhere around that time... so i'm wishing that it will be the weekend of the 21st so I can road trip it to Missouri!!

WELL, my original journey to this thread was because my friends yelled at me today for talking about Rufus too much. It made me sad. So I came home and played Rebel Prince on my guitar for an hour and watched a million Rufus youtube videos and now i'm better. I love RuRu.

Last night was THE most amazing night of my life! ♥

I don't even think I can report on it right now!~

I cried through MOST of the show last night! There was an amazing FEELING in the air, and the night was PURE MAGIC! Thank you stars... for smiling down upon me brighter then ever before!

We got to go backstage and Rufus kissed me on the LIPS! He told me he READ my poem and that it was beautiful and he said, 'thank you so much'

we waited for him again after that to come out, and he did and we got pics again! I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes! I will post it when I can! He was SO beautiful last night! ♥

I am speechless!

Awwww I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Isn't he the most amazing thing in person? :blush-anim-cl:

The magic in his gigs is totally something that is hard to describe! And the feeling when you get a chance meet him in person... :wub2: Special moment you feel privileged about... After reading your reports and looking at your pics I felt like crazy fan again. :boing: