Awwww I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Isn't he the most amazing thing in person? :blush-anim-cl:

The magic in his gigs is totally something that is hard to describe! And the feeling when you get a chance meet him in person... :wub2: Special moment you feel privileged about... After reading your reports and looking at your pics I felt like crazy fan again. :boing:

I guess I am a CRAZY fan for the rest of my life! Cause I am STILL feeling as high as I was Sunday night! Walking around here at work - like I am drunk! The way I feel inside is that feeling you feel when you are IN LOVE -- I love this feeling -- and I haven't felt it is A VERY LONG time -- so WHO cares if this Love Affair is one-sided -- it still feels glorious! ♥

omigod! i must find it!

i think it was on LOGO once. i saw a preview of james marsden being gay and i forgot to tune in. :thumbdown:

i would have remembered if i knew rufus was in it.:naughty:

I have always LOVED James Marsden -- and Jesse Bradford *I fell in ♥ with him in Bring it on* But, after seeing them too get all hot and heavy last night I was like WHOA! :das: I never knew they had THAT in them! You will LOVE it Alex!

32-year-old Rufus ... and he is the MOST beautiful person in that movie -- male or female!!! :naughty:

I have always LOVED James Marsden -- and Jesse Bradford *I fell in ♥ with him in Bring it on* But, after seeing them too get all hot and heavy last night I was like WHOA! :das: I never knew they had THAT in them! You will LOVE it Alex!

32-year-old Rufus ... and he is the MOST beautiful person in that movie -- male or female!!! :naughty:

me too! he's so hot! i used to like jesse bradford.

i must find pictures.....brb while i look :naughty:

Was he in the Aviator MUCH? I have never seen the movie .....

Did you see that his character 'Jeremy' in the Heights was BASED on himself! NOT SUPRISED! :naughty:

no.... when howard hughes goes to a sw-anky bar, rufus is the first thing you see, he's the band singer. and you can hear him singing throught the scene. you lny see him for about a minute.

oh, jeremy is sooo rufus!! all they did was write down lines and the rest is ru!

-------------------------------------------------------------

on the RWMB, they claws keep coming out. someone happened to go to the restaurant that rufus was eatting at in miami and got a picture with him AFTER he ate and someone is upset by that.

Nutmeg

I met you up in Atlantic City, I sat right next to you and we chatted. We my husband I and went to eat after the concert and the location of the resturant is a good 15 miles from the concert. I took 1 pic and waited till he was done eating and the plates were cleared and they asked for the check. I was not stalking him. You even asked me his address when you were in New York. So if you think different I know I'm not obscessed, you can look at how many post I have written and what you have written.

--------------

I didn't say you were stalking him - I realise it was a coincidence you were at the same restaurant. I just don't think it is nice to stare at someone who is eating.

--------------

I was there to have dinner with my husband. Yes Rufus was there and yes I said I watch every bite but come on. I'm not that rude it was a figure of speach.

Why do some folk just want to fight? :blink:

Why not be thankful that they have seen the guy, and

remember there will be thousands who may NEVER get

the chance!!! :no:

they are just jealous that they accidentally saw rufus. some people are ridiculous. rufus must have expected someone to recognize him. he was eatting at a very popular restaurant. i've even eatten there.

I HATE THE RWMB! I swear!!!! Those people are RUTHLESS!!!! ALL of them! They are SO fake - in your face kinda people! Nice in your face - and then STAB you right in the back the moment you turn around -- OR when Rufus appears.... THEY THINK they OWN him -- and guess WHAT they don't!!!! I am GLAD I do not have the means to travel outside of my country to see Rufus -- cause I will be HAPPY just following him around the U.S. When EVER I can. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM? They can't be happy for one another they JUST WANT it ALL for themselves!!! SHAME ON ALL OF THEM!!!!

I am going to get MY time with Ru and I don't give a flying kite in the

god-forsaken-sky WHAT ANYONE has to say about it! THEY can't steal my thunder! And Rufus is my God of THUNDER! ♥

i know! errrr :sneaky2:!!!!! they are awful!

i hope they don't go to the kansas show! so it can be just us getting his attention "oh we travelled from florida"

There are small minded folk everywhere - it is sad when you think they

are friends - and then you see their other side!! :thumbdown:

YES YES YES that is the absolute WORST part!!! You don't find that here on the MFC -- OR at the MIKA shows.... we are a LOVING bunch ♥