Yeah, you can't get much better than that!

Sounds like your seats are great! It is certainly intimate...and the only way you would have a bad view is if you were on the last row, basically. I don't think you or I will have a problem with seeing anything though!

LOL it's always nice when the insiders recognize you as a stalker, isn't it? :D Maybe you and Alex are good luck charms, eh!

Yeah, you can't get much better than that!

Sounds like your seats are great! It is certainly intimate...and the only way you would have a bad view is if you were on the last row, basically. I don't think you or I will have a problem with seeing anything though!

LOL it's always nice when the insiders recognize you as a stalker, isn't it? :D Maybe you and Alex are good luck charms, eh!

THAT is a good way to look at it!!! GOOD THINGS WILL COME IN KANSAS CITY!!!! :naughty:

I know on the RWMB they have the thread where you can post things that remind you of Rufus, but since the RWMB is :thumbdown: ....

In my AP Biology class we are learning about photosynthesis and stuff, and one of the chemicals used in it is abbriviated as RuBP, short for Ribulose 1,5-biphosphate, lol. But I just think it's funny that just the Ru reminds me of Rufus and everytime my teacher says it I just want to giggle and go hehe I love Ru.

Majorrrrr geek, I know. hah I just felt the need to tell that little tale of Ru.

I know on the RWMB they have the thread where you can post things that remind you of Rufus, but since the RWMB is :thumbdown: ....

In my AP Biology class we are learning about photosynthesis and stuff, and one of the chemicals used in it is abbriviated as RuBP, short for Ribulose 1,5-biphosphate, lol. But I just think it's funny that just the Ru reminds me of Rufus and everytime my teacher says it I just want to giggle and go hehe I love Ru.

Majorrrrr geek, I know. hah I just felt the need to tell that little tale of Ru.

LOVES it! ♥ I think that being a MIKA/Rufus fan -- has turned us all into Majorrrr Geeks!!!! And I L O V E it! I am a PROUD RuGeek! :thumb_yello:

MEL -- are you going to the Kansas City show????? :shocked:

I'm like begging my mom to let me go. But I don't know if it's going to happen. My school hasn't released the dates for our mid-winter break yet because they had to change it for some reason, but USUALLY it's around that time. Soooo I'm hoping and praying that it IS going to be then so maybe my mom will let me go since I won't have to miss school. alskdfj I hope I can.

Also, another reason why I must go:

It says on the site that Martha will be opening for him on his valentines day show in PA, so Martha will probably go to Kansas City with him, right?

I want to see Martha SO BAD! Almost as bad as I want to see Rufus again.

I don't think so :thumbdown:

It says that the Kansas City show he will be performing solo.....

It will probably be just like the Florida shows!

STILL YOU MUST COME! :naughty:

your new pic with Rufus is cute, Holly. :)

Soooo....Rufus in February! Can I just say that I'm um....SO excited??? :D

ha ha ha -- THANKS! I wanted a 'real one' and then a funny one! I have no idea WHAT I am gonna do with him in Missouri - but, I want a 'different' pic everytime I see him! Makes the collection better - and the memories! :naughty:

Oh My Goodness -- I cannot wait until February!!!!!! :punk:

IT IS GOING TO BE A BLAST!!! MFCers at a RuRu show!!!! :roftl:

You're so right! Missouri isn't the most exciting place on earth, but I love it because it'sm my home. :) KC has a few things to do....too bad that the show isn't in St. Louis, as you could have seen the Arch! It's quite something. :)

Yeah, I bet! What was your poem, by the way?? I never read it if you posted it before!

Aw, that poem's awesome, Holly! YOu must have been very proud to give it to him and to know he liked it! I'm happy for you. :)

IT was a VERY unique experinece!!! :naughty:

I am GLAD he liked it - and appreciated it!!! ♥