When do you get your plane ticket?

As for clothing...I would just recommend buying some thermals (long sleeves and long underwear). I wore mine last night and I was STILL cold. Keep in mind, it's only November. Also be sure to have a hat, scarf, and gloves. If I were you, I might wait until closer to them time...and then I can tell you what the weather is like here and whether or not you'll really need a bunch of stuff to keep you extra warm.

When do you get your plane ticket?

As for clothing...I would just recommend buying some thermals (long sleeves and long underwear). I wore mine last night and I was STILL cold. Keep in mind, it's only November. Also be sure to have a hat, scarf, and gloves. If I were you, I might wait until closer to them time...and then I can tell you what the weather is like here and whether or not you'll really need a bunch of stuff to keep you extra warm.

Good idea!!! I will wait and do all of my shopping in mid February! Glad I have you there to keep me informed! You are SO much better then the weather channel! :naughty:

I am planning on getting the plane tickets in February .... as SOON as possible!!!! :shocked:

Yeah, that makes more sense anyway! I'll try to tell you a few days in advance, so you'll have time to purchase any last minute items. I'll try to be more accurate than the weather channel, too! LOL ;)

Good plan! I hope you get good, cheap tickets!

I hope so too!!! I wish that I could already get my tickets -- but, it is JUST not possible at the moment for me OR Alex -- and we have to book together at the same time, like we did for Mika in NYC..... so that we make sure we are sitting by each other!

I hope that the prices are okay when we are able to buy them~!!!! :shocked:

I get you. Well, it def makes sense to wait if you want to sit together! Hopefully you'll be able to get some tickets that don't cost a fortune!!!

The rate right NOW is SO do-able.....

but, when we were booking our flight for NYC -- it seemed that the price kept dropping the closer we got to the date -- hopefully we will have the same luck this time! Alex better be SAVING UP! :roftl:

i've had 'beautiful child' stuck in my head FOREVER now :shocked:

......... and Little Sister is SO stuck in my head! I made Alysia learn the song yesterday when we were in the car.... so that he can sing it with us on the way to Orlando! I played it over and over and over -- and he was actually singing along -- it was SO cute!!!! :wub2:

......... and Little Sister is SO stuck in my head! I made Alysia learn the song yesterday when we were in the car.... so that he can sing it with us on the way to Orlando! I played it over and over and over -- and he was actually singing along -- it was SO cute!!!! :wub2:

aww! that is so cute!! i can't wait to have a sing-a-long. has austin learned any songs? :naughty:

aww! that is so cute!! i can't wait to have a sing-a-long. has austin learned any songs? :naughty:

Austin is going to *pretend* to be tortured in hell the whole time! Secretly he LOVES Rufus *MUSIC* but, he will NEVER admit it! :no:

All you have to do is put on Poses -- and watch his knee..... and he will start singing and then catch himself and act like the song is hurting his ears that are about to start bleeding at any moment! :naughty:

Austin is going to *pretend* to be tortured in hell the whole time! Secretly he LOVES Rufus *MUSIC* but, he will NEVER admit it! :no:

All you have to do is put on Poses -- and watch his knee..... and he will start singing and then catch himself and act like the song is hurting his ears that are about to start bleeding at any moment! :naughty:

:lmfao:!!!!!

that's soooo funny!!!!

i'll be sure to set up a hidden camera so i can catch him singing along to 'going to a town' :naughty:

i'm watching an old video of rufus singing 'cigarettes and chocolate milk' and he is soooooo drunk or high :shocked:

he starts "cigarettes and chocolate milk. these ar--burp":blush-anim-cl:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha aha ahha hahahahh a hahh ahahah hah aha hahaha h ah ha haha hahhahahah ha ha ha ha h ah hah ah ah ha haa hh a hah ahha h a ha hah a h ah ha ha ha ha h hah ahah ah ha hah ahhah ah ah hah a h :lmao: