Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

It looks good .... I think he will read it and end of the day its a mini protest .. which is never a bad thing , I wouldnt include the fan club , it come bring some very bad press and people here

Oh my gosh Noooo i dont want any bad press to fall upon this fan club or for the evil papirazee to start lurking around here :shocked:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh Noooo i dont want any bad press to fall upon this fan club or for the evil papirazee to start lurking around here :shocked:

well there is a good chance of it, we have to leave the name out if it is going ahead i think, maybe just a little email would be better

For definate zillions of Chris lovers coming over here , yack could be a pain:boxed:

My thought exactly :boxed: It's fine that you send a letter and put your own and other names under it, but please do not send it on behalf of the fan club or mention us at all :boxed:

This letter you are going to write doesn't represent the views of all the fans on the Mika Fan Club website, so I'd rather you didn't mention the fan club in your response.

Chris Moyles is an arse, it's true, but he's entitled to his opinions and entitled to view them on air if he wants. Someone suggested asking him to apologise! What for, having his own opinion?

Can you imagine how much CM will enjoy reading your letter out on air and having a good laugh at your expense??

Mika himself said in an interview 'you either love my music, or you f****** hate it'.

I think that's totally true.

Let it lie.

I totally agree.

dcdeb

• 4 weeks later...