random stuff found on songs

hotdlp

U know when u listen to songs so many times u start to notice new things in like the backgrounds and stuff. We already had the chipmunk thing in Big Girl and some whisper thing in Lollipop. So here i want u to post other stuff u notice in the song.

It's random but not so amazing in Grace Kelly I noticed they keep going ooooh throughout the whole chorus and now i kinda end up singing that part instead of the actual words. Yes it's weird but thats the whole point of being a mika fan right!? Now your turn!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U know when u listen to songs so many times u start to notice new things in like the backgrounds and stuff. We already had the chipmunk thing in Big Girl and some whisper thing in Lollipop. So here i want u to post other stuff u notice in the song.

It's random but not so amazing in Grace Kelly I noticed they keep going ooooh throughout the whole chorus and now i kinda end up singing that part instead of the actual words. Yes it's weird but thats the whole point of being a mika fan right!? Now your turn!!

I've noticed the wonderful back voices under "my interpretation" when I exclude/cover Mika's voice by "sound effect manager" of my lapotop...

not really something new I noticed or something. But I realised today, that I get goosebumps every time I hear intoxicated or I'm falling, because of the whispering tone of his voice....