Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well then perhaps we should all mail TBA and begg them to change the show to include us all :naughty: :naughty:

Yes, it would be nice to know what their intentions are

well then perhaps we should all mail TBA and begg them to change the show to include us all :naughty: :naughty:

Well it would make the show look good so there's no reason for them not to do it. If we all look like we're having a good time the show looks good, right? And it won't be just random people who do anything for a free gig.

Well it would make the show look good so there's no reason for them not to do it. If we all look like we're having a good time the show looks good, right? And it won't be just random people who do anything for a free gig.

A very Good Point and they would have a very very animated audience if it was all of us Right....Now we just have to pursuadfe them :thumb_yello:

ok here is mine:

Dear Endemol Production Team,

Members of MFC (Mika Fan Club)have come up with a great idea-since we are the biggest and most involved Mika fans we would like to ask you to include our UK members in the programme-we are not just listening to his music,he is part of our lives now and he makes us happy-we have made a thread on MFC to show how much we want to take part-please please make our wish come true :)

Paula xx (paula.pop) Ultimate Mika Fan

and link to this thread obviously :)

ok here is mine:

Dear Endemol Production Team,

Members of MFC (Mika Fan Club)have come up with a great idea-since we are the biggest and most involved Mika fans we would like to ask you to include our UK members in the programme-we are not just listening to his music,he is part of our lives now and he makes us happy-we have made a thread on MFC to show how much we want to take part-please please make our wish come true :)

Paula xx (paula.pop) Ultimate Mika Fan

and link to this thread obviously :)

Thats brilliant! I have to admit, i sort of thought that was what they were doing but I obviously wasn't concentrating!

To The Endomol Production Company,

This is Just an idea for you to consider for the up and coming Secret Mika Concert occuring In June please consider this .....

We at the Mika Fan Club (mikafanclub.com) think it would be a Brilliant idea to include all the UK fans from the MFC who have shown interest already in attending the concert. I understand entirely that we cannot all be on film but we would make the ULTIMATE audience.

Mika has changed most of our lives positively and we have a thread close to 40pages entirely on the TBA gig.

Thankyou for your Time

Regards

Rebecca

a.k.a. BexxY

Please take a look at our thread if you have time....

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4800

This is my email :thumb_yello: just sent it :naughty:

Thats brilliant! I have to admit, i sort of thought that was what they were doing but I obviously wasn't concentrating!

They only pick 2 die-hard fans. The other's who get to go to the gig are chosen via a text poll nearer to the time on the Vodafone website.

...as far as I know anyway :)

OK I am up for this, is someone gonna post this er..petition...cry for help...begging letter, name it what you deem fit lol.

Hello,

we at MFC have been going crazy over the programme and secret concert you are making about Mika (our hero) lol, we know you can't video every member of the fan club, and some are "A Little Bit Shy" anyway, but don't you think to have as many of his TRUE and most loyal fans attend this gig would not only be awesome for Mika but also for those fans too, lot's of us are interested (and that IS an understatement) in taking part and if not in the main video itself, then just to be able to attend and support him in this special concert would be a dream come true to us all.

We would love you to visit MFC and see what a great and diverse bunch we all are, we have many really amusing and some totally crazy threads and boards all about Mika. We make plans to meet up at his gigs, what we are going to wear, what we are going to make for him etc etc and we adore every inch of him inside and out, he is a truly beautiful and genuine person and we all love him to bits.

Please let us show you and him how much by letting us support him at the secret concert.

Sparkly1

Hope this helps girls, dice it n splice it as u see fit and jsut add it to an email and send it like a hundred times

or we can all send it once, once we have got it all set out together with everyone who is interested to write a llittle bit.

what do you think??

OK I am up for this, is someone gonna post this er..petition...cry for help...begging letter, name it what you deem fit lol.

Hello,

we at MFC have been going crazy over the programme and secret concert you are making about Mika (our hero) lol, we know you can't video every member of the fan club, and some are "A Little Bit Shy" anyway, but don't you think to have as many of his TRUE and most loyal fans attend this gig would not only be awesome for Mika but also for those fans too, lot's of us are interested (and that IS an understatement) in taking part and if not in the main video itself, then just to be able to attend and support him in this special concert would be a dream come true to us all.

We would love you to visit MFC and see what a great and diverse bunch we all are, we have many really amusing and some totally crazy threads and boards all about Mika. We make plans to meet up at his gigs, what we are going to wear, what we are going to make for him etc etc and we adore every inch of him inside and out, he is a truly beautiful and genuine person and we all love him to bits.

Please let us show you and him how much by letting us support him at the secret concert.

Sparkly1

Hope this helps girls, dice it n splice it as u see fit and jsut add it to an email and send it like a hundred times

or we can all send it once, once we have got it all set out together with everyone who is interested to write a llittle bit.

what do you think??

Lovely and sincere letter!!!

Thank you!!! :thumb_yello:

mika seems to be out of the uk druring june, being in austraila and then america. hhmmmm, i think this may be a hoax, although i hope not.:naughty::bleh:

I thinK he can be in UK on June.

He added one day in France for "La fête de la musique" on June 21th.

Sparkly! That is brilliant! And not too OTT.............even for you! (I love the 'we love every inch of him'...................I wondered where you were going with that. Knowing what sort of mood you were in last night! Are you going to send it then?

NEWSFLASH

I got a reply from the email i sent to TBA a couple of pages back

and here it is.....

Thanks for your email. Please can all Mika fans who would like to take part in the documentary email us the following information; address, contact number and recent photo so we can consider them. They must be over the age of 18 and the deadline for entries is 18th June. We most certainly want the best fans to take part so would love to receive as many entries as possible from the MFC.

Regards

TBA Team

*although im not sure that the reply helps out much its just asking for people to send in details for the consideration process*

I tried :wink2:

well im working on my video response this morning once i get back from the newagents ......But the general idea behind the email was so that everyone who entered from the MFC would atleast be selected to be in the audience :mf_rosetinted: