Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

TBA

Thanks.. I have sent your details off to Endemol.. these are their instructions

"You will be sent one text on the day which equals two tickets and will tell you exactly where the venue will be - the gig will start at 18:30pm"

So sorry DaisyLou!... you were second to Babs... !! Should I win tickets through the TBA site (if I am that loucky).. I will let you know!!!

Promise me you will have a wicked time.. !! :) ooo feel all warm and fuzzy inside now!

I can't thank you enough! Feel warm and fuzzy! You deserve it, sorry I can't thank you properly, am still too excited, which is ridiculous at my age!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done babs (dratts, I missed out again) really good idea and fair way to throw your tickets in Meimmi, I must have just missed your message about them as I went to get daughter from station then did their tea, came back here and MISSED out, guess I just don't have any luck ho hum...it's not the end of the world, it's gonna rain anyway...I wouldn't have a dress up outfit ready in time and probs have no one from North east to go with, mind you, if I got a ticket I would just go on my own, I'm a big girl now lol.

I hope it was the fairest way!...I was really worried about how I would decide who got them!!

Babs.. what are you going to dress up as!!?

Oh I haven't got an costume, I am making a pineapple for SH but I haven't even started it yet, I do however have nice bunny ears and plenty of flashing hearts!

How exciting!! Carri & Jemma giving up their tickets so Kath & Abby can go, and then Meimei gives up her tickets so Jemma & Babs can go.....I can't keep up with all this ticket swapping:naughty: .

I hope you all have a great time...I was hopeful that if I won I could leave work early and get there, but if it starts at 6:30, no chance....:sad:

Well if I win tickets in the draw, I'll pass them to you sparkly.:mf_rosetinted:

aww thanks babs lol, wouldn't it be funny if we ALL won tickets from TBA as well ha ha there will be lots of ppl frantically trying to find travel and rooms, hey, there will be frantic "hey can I thumb a lift and doss in your room in the bath" comments ha ha and then...grabbing the curtains off the windows to wrap around you for fancy dress or something lol.

Look on the bright side, if I don't get tickets then I wont have all that stress :roftl:(wondering how we find out if we win tickets from TBA now hmmm). lol knowing my luck I'll win them but not find them till the day after pfft I even took the days off work too lol. (I'm primed for action ha ha).

ooo just thought of one less worry in case the miracle happens, I wont have to worry about a costume, I will squeeze into my daughter old ballet tutu again (see video link below for a laff lol). it's cuts in like hell but I don't care :bleh:

Jeez everyone has been really busy while i have been at work havent you ?!!?! :shocked:

just had a time catching up with you all ...and totally confused by all the ticket rearranging :naughty: :naughty:

Jeez everyone has been really busy while i have been at work havent you ?!!?! :shocked:

just had a time catching up with you all ...and totally confused by all the ticket rearranging :naughty: :naughty:

me too!:biggrin2:

all im getting worried about now is the state of the roads...after my unfortuanate event today i dont think my car could deal with another bath in a Puddle :boxed:

and apparently there are going to be gale force winds tonight :boxed:

Good evening! For some reason page 117 won't let me read it so not sure what i have missed there! Well done Babs..........that is great news and so generous of (sorry can't remember the spelling so won't try!) but the lady that donated her tickets!

OK...........got my outfit sussed, decided to go for the Big girl look...........given that I have the natural look! Unfortunatetly though I aren't actually bug at the top and in the basque that I have just been parading about in there is no room for enhancement! Will probably get arrested of course walking the streets of Manchester!

dont worry the MFC just had a dying moment on me and i couldnt do anything without the site going down :blink:

the look im going for is ...OMG whats that walking down the street?!?! :wink2::naughty:

yes yes ...even though Manchester is a little bit scary to walk the streets in fancy dress ...but i did it in birmingham so i can do it in Manchester ....

im just trying to go through what i need to bring with me because i will need to get it all ready tomorow morning ...but everytime i start to think about wednesday i get too excited to concentrate - Dilemma :blink:

It is just SO exciting!

I am going to have my long cardigan/jacket thing over my outfit because honestly, I WOULD get arrested (or sectioned) otherwise!

Got to go now, am working most of tomorrow so wont get on, but Sara has my Mob and I have hers so if I aren't on again before Wed..........see you all then!