Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Oh NOOO how could you survive and carry on your day without the daily dose of RAINBOW that comes from singing the MIKA-hymns? I could NEVER EVER do that, I think Holy Johnny needs to bless you with bubbles and confettii, that may help.

:blush-anim-cl:

I already got a very heavy punishment...

I hope that I can manage to be a good girl from now on...:blink:

what I doubt...:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

. As for picking your nose, well at least you washed your hands before touching the holy keyboard of communication:naughty:
Oh wise and good father, this understanding you have and closeness to our MM really warms my chuckle muscles and this is why I have heard the calling from the temple of Mikaizm. It happened for me the first time when I heard our lord and masters voice calling me for the very first time...almost from out of the ether of the puter, I remember it distinctly as if I could put it on repeat whenever I wish to, he said.."I WANT TO TALK TO YOU" it was so clear and unmistakable and I knew he meant business he sounded so sincere and I have never looked back.

I would like to know when other memebrs of our congregation first got the calling from our Mighty Mika too. :)

Well I think a burst of Love Today is in order here. Next time ask your siblings if they would like a bit first ( you are allowed to do it very quietly):biggrin2:

I think this displays the sin of greed, especially when we all know MM can make chocolate feed 500,00 fans, it is written in the good MIKAbible chapter 3 about how he took the 500 gram chocolate bar and melted it down added some breakfast cereal and fed a starving crowd of Mika fans, I'm quite surprised that rice crispy cakes weren't made on this occasion and shared equally.

(Though I shall not be one to cast the first lollipop as I am not without sin myself).

Hahahaaa...

Looks like I missed a holy Johnny session today...

You're popular! And the best agony aunt anyone could ask for! :thumb_yello:

aunt?? :shocked:

Isn't an aunt female??? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

This isnt a cofession im just really upset and i have to get some of my anger out my computer crashed today everything has gone all my mika pics mp3s videos everything i'm so upset i wont be able to get a new computer for some time now and i will be so sad having nothing to do my mum has kindly let me use her computer when she isnt on it but i wont be able to save any of the hansom pics i see or download music why me?:(

I think this displays the sin of greed, especially when we all know MM can make chocolate feed 500,00 fans, it is written in the good MIKAbible chapter 3 about how he took the 500 gram chocolate bar and melted it down added some breakfast cereal and fed a starving crowd of Mika fans, I'm quite surprised that rice crispy cakes weren't made on this occasion and shared equally.

(Though I shall not be one to cast the first lollipop as I am not without sin myself).

My goodness child, you really know your Mikabible inside and out. It is good to have such loyal followers. Lollipops to you my child.:naughty:

Hahahaaa...

Looks like I missed a holy Johnny session today...

You're popular! And the best agony aunt anyone could ask for! :thumb_yello:

I am no more than a tool of which our great lord uses to spread the word of bubbles and lollipops to the unenlightened of the world. I am not seeking any recognition for my work, the fact that I may brighten peoples days, is all the reward I wish.:wink2:

This isnt a cofession im just really upset and i have to get some of my anger out my computer crashed today everything has gone all my mika pics mp3s videos everything i'm so upset i wont be able to get a new computer for some time now and i will be so sad having nothing to do my mum has kindly let me use her computer when she isnt on it but i wont be able to save any of the hansom pics i see or download music why me?:(

Ahh here I might be able to help. There is such a thing as a Hard-drive case (you can buy them from all good retailers) If you take your hard-drive out of your broken pc and place in this case, you can then upload all the things you had on your old pc to your new one. This will work time and time again so you will always have those Mika pics and songs no matter how many times you change your computer. If you have trouble please P.M. me and I will try to walk you through it step by step.:biggrin2:

Sorry to bother you again, Father, but I have a question...:blush-anim-cl:

Suddenly it takes ages for me to post a reply in the bar...:blink:

Do you think our mighty Mika is telling me to go to bed early today???:shocked:

(well.... if He does, I don't know if I will listen this time..:sneaky2: )

Sorry to bother you again, Father, but I have a question...:blush-anim-cl:

Suddenly it takes ages for me to post a reply in the bar...:blink:

Do you think our mighty Mika is telling me to go to bed early today???:shocked:

(well.... if He does, I don't know if I will listen this time..:sneaky2: )

Not at all. The bar is a necessity in these Forums. This is no more than a test of your patience. I will be there in a moment for my couple of nightcaps:biggrin2:

Not at all. The bar is a necessity in these Forums. This is no more than a test of your patience. I will be there in a moment for my couple of nightcaps:biggrin2:

Thank you Father!!

I noticed that you asked our Lord to solve that problem too?? :thumb_yello:

I have a real naughty confession......here it goes.

This is the hardest story that I have ever told....

I am happily married, but I have a younger guy that I met who texts me a few times a week. Nothing has ever happened between us, but there is a little bit of dirty texting going on, and the only reason why I keep it up, is because he looks a lot like MIKA! Otherwise I wouldn't since I did say I was happily married!

So what advice do you have for moi?:angel_not:

Honestly? Don't go there. If I was in your position (and you did say happily married) I would end all conversation with said guy. Although this guy may, in looks alone resemble our Big M, he isn't. Please remember that while there maybe many lookalikes out there, there is only one genuine article.

Hello Father....I did not visit the MFC all day!!!! I popped into the bar at lunch but left quickly.

I just want to know if I've made up for this by listening to nothing but Mika for the past 6 hours....there was just no other way I could've made house cleaning fun!!!

You are a very busy man....how do you keep up with us all?

Father... what happened...:shocked:

You left Mika's temple without even saying goodbye to His followers...:tears:

Did you have an emergency??

Were there unbelievers somewhere who you had to rescue??

I was really worried....:blink:

But... if you just fell asleep because of the croctails....:drink_nl:

then I don't know if I can serve them anymore...:wink2:

Ahh here I might be able to help. There is such a thing as a Hard-drive case (you can buy them from all good retailers) If you take your hard-drive out of your broken pc and place in this case, you can then upload all the things you had on your old pc to your new one. This will work time and time again so you will always have those Mika pics and songs no matter how many times you change your computer. If you have trouble please P.M. me and I will try to walk you through it step by step.:biggrin2:

aw thank you so much you have been so helpful:)

Hello Father....I did not visit the MFC all day!!!! I popped into the bar at lunch but left quickly.

I just want to know if I've made up for this by listening to nothing but Mika for the past 6 hours....there was just no other way I could've made house cleaning fun!!!

You are a very busy man....how do you keep up with us all?

You've made up for your sin. 6 hours is just about enough.:punk:

I am very busy but I can always make time for the Mika faithful.:biggrin2:

Father... what happened...:shocked:

You left Mika's temple without even saying goodbye to His followers...:tears:

Did you have an emergency??

Were there unbelievers somewhere who you had to rescue??

I was really worried....:blink:

But... if you just fell asleep because of the croctails....:drink_nl:

then I don't know if I can serve them anymore...:wink2:

Unfortunately, my holy communicating device decided to crash. It is OK now though. I am very sorry for not saying goodbye. I hope this can be forgiven. (wow now I asking you for forgiveness:shocked: )

Unfortunately, my holy communicating device decided to crash. It is OK now though. I am very sorry for not saying goodbye. I hope this can be forgiven. (wow now I asking you for forgiveness:shocked: )

well.. I only can give forgiveness when you decide to come over to the most holiest place on this forum...:roftl: