Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oohw.. I found a beautiful one!!:blush-anim-cl:

A correction of 1 John 4:16:

We have known and believed that Mika loves us. Mika is love. Those who live in Mika's love live in Mika, and Mika lives in them

We have known and believed that Mika loves us. Mika is love. Those who live in Mika's love live in Mika, and Mika lives in them

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: this is fantastic!!! johnny should be here to see this!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: this is fantastic!!! johnny should be here to see this!!

Well.. I can keep on going like this..:blink:

But maybe I should give it a rest and ask our beloved Father first what he thinks of it..:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl:

BEYOND BRILLIANT!

thank you...:blush-anim-cl:

What do you think?:blink:

I would be a perfect non, huh??:naughty: :naughty:

I don't know, I think you should be a prophet. Spread the word of Mika! You have an important message that needs to be shared with the world! You have an obligation towards your lord and the entire universe. You are the chosen one. Time to unleash.. The Mika Prophecy. :cool:

I don't know, I think you should be a prophet. Spread the word of Mika! You have an important message that needs to be shared with the world! You have an obligation towards your lord and the entire universe. You are the chosen one. Time to unleash.. The Mika Prophecy. :cool:

But... I don't want to be a prophet....:blink:

I want to be in a comfent (or how you write that..) like Whoopi Goldberg and teach them all to sing the hymns of our Lord Mika...:roftl: :roftl:

I want a t-shirt with this slogan! :thumb_yello:

hehe, instead of decorating their cars with fish symbols, people will have lollipops on them in the future....LOL

Fish will be eradicated anyway....

But... I don't want to be a prophet....:blink:

I want to be in a comfent (or how you write that..) like Whoopi Goldberg and teach them all to sing the hymns of our Lord Mika...:roftl: :roftl:

But you have to realize you have no choice! You ARE the chosen one, it's your destiny to spread the word of our Holy one. Get his message across to the non-believers and preach his wisdoms in towns across the land!

It's a great honour and a task one shouldn't take lightly.

But you have to realize you have no choice! You ARE the chosen one, it's your destiny to spread the word of our Holy one. Get his message across to the non-believers and preach his wisdoms in towns across the land!

It's a great honour and a task one shouldn't take lightly.

But still I'm not doing that!!! :sneaky2:

I don't want to be a prophet...:sneaky2:

Are you defying the great Mika? :shocked:

Sister Sasje is not defying anybody, she is doing great work for the cause by researching passages from the ancient Mikabible. We are all prophets in our own right, I think the order of the temple of Mika is nigh!

Sister Sasje is not defying anybody, she is doing great work for the cause by researching passages from the ancient Mikabible. We are all prophets in our own right, I think the order of the temple of Mika is nigh!

Thank you Father!! :blush-anim-cl:

:tongue2: :tongue2: Diana!!!!

Father, I know that yourself and Mother Sparkly have asked how others first heard the calling.

I heard voices from above speaking to me (I think the radio was on top of the filing cabinet at work), the voices said 'I wanna talk to you' and I knew that they were speaking directly to me. They spoke of rainbows, lollipops and love, they told me how if I had put away the childish things of my youth, to get them out again - quick!

As I listened more, I heard our lord say that we were in this together and finally, say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in. It was at this point that I knew I had a calling. My life had to change and I had to dedicate it to our lord.

I came to the church of MFC and have shown my dedication by uploading as many UK TV appearances of our lord as I can find, and now I lay before you and offer myself to the Mikary, as a Sister of Mika, under the 'tutelage' and 'guidance' of Mother Sparkly. :mf_rosetinted:

After some reflection I have come to realise that our lord does indeed advocate the eating of all things sweet, so my child, eat brownies to your hearts content.:roftl:

Oh dear Father, thanks for your mercy! I will be a good girl forever. Well I'll start now. Oh father, this is so awful, I didn't annoy the Big M-haters today by singing the Big M's miraculous songs. I never ever skip a day, but today I couldn't. Please forgive me for this terrible sin! :sorry:

Is there a copy of this Mikabible to read? So I can learn to be a true follower?

Another confession... this one isn't food related. I blamed the fact that shed was left open with the keys left outside on my brother. I'm such a terrible person...

Is there a copy of this Mikabible to read? So I can learn to be a true follower?

Another confession... this one isn't food related. I blamed the fact that shed was left open with the keys left outside on my brother. I'm such a terrible person...

Dear RosieLou...

As being a Sister now suddenly..:blink: I have to ask you something...

Have you already been in the Holy Temple of Mika??:wink2:

There are the Ten Commandments... you have to follow those..:naughty: