Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Forgive me father for i have sinned......i have not been on this thread for a couple of days.........

Also, i have bought lots of tickets to see Mika on my husbands credit card...........(5 times though! Wooohhoooooooooo get in! :thumb_yello: ) LOL!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Today I neglected my duty of worshipping our Lord the Big M. For about 5 hours I was wandering around in a place called 'real life'. You might have heard about this :shocked: But please don't judge me for I am truly ashamed and bad enough I was aware of my errant actions and its evil impact on my salvation all the time. So I took our Lord's word and melody with me on my mp3 player to keep the damage within a limit. Can I get away with that? I've already recited the mikary but can that be penance enough?

Now before I start, no-one is offended by this thread are they?:naughty:

Johnny.. (or Mark, what you prefer on this question..:wink2: )

You have my blessing...:bleh:

Forgive me father for i have sinned......i have not been on this thread for a couple of days.........

Also, i have bought lots of tickets to see Mika on my husbands credit card...........(5 times though! Wooohhoooooooooo get in! :thumb_yello: ) LOL!

Excellent work my child. 5 pilgramages in a matter of a month, that is true devotion.:biggrin2:

BG, will yourself and Father Holy Johnny be leading us at any other spiritual meetings in the bleak midwinter?

We will be at the Birmingham pilgrimage. I hope to see you there?

Although I hope to see you at Somerset house first:partytime2:

Where the mobile confession booth will be in full flow (against the wishes of BG:naughty: )

We will be at the Birmingham pilgrimage. I hope to see you there?

Although I hope to see you at Somerset house first:partytime2:

Where the mobile confession booth will be in full flow (against the wishes of BG:naughty: )

Woooaaaah Bessy. I can just see the logistical nightmare of a mobile confession booth on the train and through the centre of London!!!! :roftl:

Forgive me Father for I have sinned...

Today I neglected my duty of worshipping our Lord the Big M. For about 5 hours I was wandering around in a place called 'real life'. You might have heard about this :shocked: But please don't judge me for I am truly ashamed and bad enough I was aware of my errant actions and its evil impact on my salvation all the time. So I took our Lord's word and melody with me on my mp3 player to keep the damage within a limit. Can I get away with that? I've already recited the mikary but can that be penance enough?

I think you have made peace with Mika. Real life? I have been there once or twice but didn't like it much.:roftl:

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

It's almost too horrible to speak of.. I had impure thoughts about His Holyness. Let your wisdom release me and clear my conscience!

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

It's almost too horrible to speak of.. I had impure thoughts about His Holyness. Let your wisdom release me and clear my conscience!

Well as long it wasn't the other man:naughty: then you may go in peace.

Although I fear my Mika robes will be too dull even with the holy flashing hearts around my neck and wrists, so I will also wear the divine glowing bunny ears to show my devotion even more. :mf_rosetinted:

Super idea sister, in the absence of a flashing halo then flashing bunny ears are more than adequate. in fact all that flashes is indeed sparkly :biggrin2: (ps where can a mother find a flashing halo?)

We'd need sacred writings :naughty:

Fear not father Johnny is out in deepest Lebanon soon on a mission to find them, he has had some very promising leads. But if any brothers or sisters come across what they feel "may" be a sacred witting, then please share it and we can send it off for an authenticity dna test thing .:thumb_yello:

Aaah, the great lollipop incident. Best not to speak of this. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes indeed it was, but our lord did find it in his heart to forgive the non believers, eventually for eating the mountain of buried treasure for they knew not what they did,and once they repented they were forgiven. He has shown us the way brothers and sisters, and though it may be a hard struggle we MUST follow our lord and learn to forgive them also and let them into our red flashing hearts and love them and open our holy temple to them when they hear his calling "I wanna talk to you", and they WILL hear it, and it is OUR duty to help them to be on receive and not transmit, for we never want to anger our lord big M again as yellow jelly beans hurt an awful lot. amen,

Sorry That was me not BG. Forgot to log out as she was shouting at the time.:naughty:

Haha! LOL, I already was wondering because she sounded a lot like you :lmao:

...imagine Big Girl in her sexy outfit in a confessions booth...:thumb_yello: