Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

I must confess that even I (as a Dutchie) know about the existence of those remote places... :blush-anim-cl:

That is because you are a Sister of Mika, Sister Blue, it is your business to know where missionary work needs to take place, in fact didn't I see you in Barking the other day, trying to convert the natives?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch: Err, well it's also a name for an old English barmaid:biggrin2:

Hmm... that reminds me of the famous Dutch song 'Malle Babbe'... Don't know why... Sasje, you might know that song. :naughty:

Father I have been once again on my missionary work at Argos today, spreading the word of "Love Today" with the masses, for I know that when I hum it on collection point C that they will once day remember the calling and will go out and subscribe to LiCM to read the passages of phsongs

:

But Mother Sparkly, what of the poor unbelievers at

collection points A and B? I know you cannot convert everyone, but perhaps if you hummed louder, more of the word could be spread?

Hmm... that reminds me of the famous Dutch song 'Malle Babbe'... Don't know why... Sasje, you might know that song. :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Yes, I know it... guess I have to change my name... :lmao:

That is because you are a Sister of Mika, Sister Blue, it is your business to know where missionary work needs to take place, in fact didn't I see you in Barking the other day, trying to convert the natives?

I must admit that I was there - undercover. The natives are very friendly though. Very eh... willing. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I am even aware of the existence of places like Hemel Hempstead and remote areas like Shropshire. I was quite good in geography when I was younger. Or maybe I just have a funny memory for places I have ever driven through or seen on a map. :biggrin2:

I think the flock were busy planning the Great Midwinter Pilgrimage Father. :mf_rosetinted:

There are even pilgrims coming over from remote overseas areas like Denmark and Italy. :blink:

That might become a long walk if they do it the proper way - like a devoted pilgrim should. :shocked:

I must admit that I was there - undercover. The natives are very friendly though. Very eh... willing. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I am even aware of the existence of places like Hemel Hempstead and remote areas like Shropshire. I was quite good in geography when I was younger. Or maybe I just have a funny memory for places I have ever driven through or seen on a map. :biggrin2:

I am like that! I remember stuff like place names and routes and also peoples forum IDs :blink:

What about Welwyn Garden City?

Actually I was cheating a bit, my boyfriend has lived in Hemel for a few years. :biggrin2:

But I must confess that I have never heard of Welwyn Garden City... I hope that is not a sin... :blush-anim-cl:

Actually I was cheating a bit, my boyfriend has lived in Hemel for a few years. :biggrin2:

But I must confess that I have never heard of Welwyn Garden City... I hope that is not a sin... :blush-anim-cl:

It is not a sin Sister, but you have heard of it now, and I live there, it is quite near Hemel Hempstead, that's why I mentioned it, about 15-20 miles.

Why on earth does your boyfriend live in Hemel? Is he still there? Are you allowed one of those as a Sister of Mika. :sneaky2::naughty:

Ahh but is the wild Stoke on trent and the terrible Kettering, we have to tame next:roftl:

It is not a sin Sister, but you have heard of it now, and I live there, it is quite near Hemel Hempstead, that's why I mentioned it, about 15-20 miles.

Why on earth does your boyfriend live in Hemel? Is he still there? Are you allowed one of those as a Sister of Mika. :sneaky2::naughty:

You are allowed 4 as long as you never speak to them.:roftl:

Oww... those tenses are killing me... :blink:

Sorry for the confusion, he (has?) lived there between 1997-1999, a long time ago. He was there to master the Magic Roundabout. :hypo:

Nah, just for work.

Ahh but is the wild Stoke on trent and the terrible Kettering, we have to tame next:roftl:

I know them both. :naughty:

Kettering... 'Ketter' is the Dutch word for heretic. Such an appropriate word in this thread. :biggrin2:

:shocked: You had better get off NOW. Your exams are very important as we need educated people to do missionary work in such remote places as Milton Keynes and Barking. I would ask for some Hail Mikas but instead I say to you REVISE, REVISE, REVISE.:naughty:

i got off the computer a little bit after i posted that and studied :D

i think i did pretty good on the exam, if i do say so myself.

I suggest cruising while doing this next time. Also point at people and winking when you hear "Everybody's gonna Love today" This kind of subliminal messaging gets the point across well, it also makes you look cool:naughty:

Thank you father for leading me down the path of riotousness oh I mean righteousness

But Mother Sparkly, what of the poor unbelievers at

collection points A and B? I know you cannot convert everyone, but perhaps if you hummed louder, more of the word could be spread?

I hear you my child, and usually we do have unruly congregations at collection point A B AND C, but they all marauded over to collection point C on this occasion as (and this is unusual for *Argoose* as we all know) I was left at the realm of collection point C to calm the masses alone and it did have a certain effect as the crowd did seem to diminish quite hastily to my hum of Love Today. I tried not to feel pride, but failed so had to rush off to the back of ED and quickly do 25 hail MIKIAS until I had relieved myself of the burden of pride.

*names changed to protect the identity of anyone or anything who is related in any way to or has been or will be and who may hitherto seek liability for the use of copyrighted words that don't exist exceptions to nursery rhymes and folk songs*

There are even pilgrims coming over from remote overseas areas like Denmark and Italy. :blink:

That might become a long walk if they do it the proper way - like a devoted pilgrim should. :shocked:

precisely my dear child, I therefore suggest that we should save our weekly donations given for the wine for the Friday evening "sermons" held at the Butterfly Lounge, and use it to buy each sister and brother who embarks on the winter Pilgrimages a pair of MIKA-sandals, myself and Father Holy Johnny however will gladly sacrifice ours to our brothers and sisters and will bear the suffering of wearing big thick winter warm boots instead which will chafe badly but we suffereth in the name of our dear lord.

Oww... those tenses are killing me... :blink:

Sorry for the confusion, he (has?) lived there between 1997-1999, a long time ago. He was there to master the Magic Roundabout. :hypo:

Nah, just for work.

Aaah, I am a master of the magic roundabout myself!

precisely my dear child, I therefore suggest that we should save our weekly donations given for the wine for the Friday evening "sermons" held at the Butterfly Lounge, and use it to buy each sister and brother who embarks on the winter Pilgrimages a pair of MIKA-sandals, myself and Father Holy Johnny however will gladly sacrifice ours to our brothers and sisters and will bear the suffering of wearing big thick winter warm boots instead which will chafe badly but we suffereth in the name of our dear lord.

I also think they are going to need the holy aqualung. As for these boots, my goodness, the blisters are already forming. At least it is in the name of our lord:naughty:

Aaah, I am a master of the magic roundabout myself!

Ahh the magic roundabouts, Sister Babs. Yes we have many of those here in Peterborough, they have always puzzled me. Do I go this way or do I go that way? So I end up going straight over (although apparently Mr Policeman didn't like my "antics"):roftl:

FATHER FATHER HELP ME QUICK I need your guidance badly, I have jsut sinned in the most terrible way I posted this message on one our lords "caption pics"

OK by me cos I am gonna be the inflatable one he keeps in the wardrobe for special occasions :shocked: (did I really just say that?? well slapa my face off)
:naughty:

I have tried to say 25 hail MIKAS but I find I still feel terrible pangs of guilt...or it could be impure thoughts of lust and from a superior mother this HAS to be unacceptable hasn't it surely I should be able to set the sisters a better example than this.

FATHER FATHER HELP ME QUICK I need your guidance badly, I have jsut sinned in the most terrible way I posted this message on one our lords "caption pics"

:naughty:

I have tried to say 25 hail MIKAS but I find I still feel terrible pangs of guilt...or it could be impure thoughts of lust and from a superior mother this HAS to be unacceptable hasn't it surely I should be able to set the sisters a better example than this.

Oh my, what a predicament. Well I suggest maybe a cold shower while reciting our lords prayer over and over until these lustful urges leave your loins. You are quite right it is unacceptable for someone of your position to be thinking such terribly dark thoughts but as it is a Saturday and our lord is on the other side of the world at the moment I think as long as this NEVER happens again I can forgive this awful fall from grace this once.:biggrin2:

BTW have you noticed that if you use spell check and you have :biggrin2: in it it comes up with Buggering:shocked: