Tour.

lozwinter

Plymouth is feeling left out:roftl:

both plymouth and bournmouth i think are being left out ...but look they are just all the way down at the bottom of the uk :boxed:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

both plymouth and bournmouth i think are being left out ...but look they are just all the way down at the bottom of the uk :boxed:

Oooh, i'm hoping to go to Bournemouth aswell. For a change like ya know. LOL! Everywhere is about 1 and a half to 2 hours away so......except for Newcastle and Leeds etc, obviously, but London and Brum ......ya know

i still need time to think :shocked:

just too many venues to choose from :boxed:

iv done nothing but think!!! :blink: cant seem to get anything else done!!!

still havent made up my mind thou!!! do u think newcastle will sell out really fast, everyone seems to b going!! 1 big party!!!!

I feel like I am being crazy and out of control, I want Doncaster, Newcastle, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Brighton, London, London....

u know about 3am i had this thought id take 2 weeks off work travel around to all of them!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

u know about 3am i had this thought id take 2 weeks off work travel around to all of them!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

If you are doing them all i am coming with you :naughty:

the only problem is i can only afford half of the tickets i need to do that ...and i can easily take unpaid leave from work ....its just the accomodation that stumps me its going to be a fortune!!!

I'm not frozen with fear! Follow me! We could have a convoy!

Yes im all for that we all follow one another in our cars in one big convoy or we all share a car :biggrin2:

If you are doing them all i am coming with you :naughty:

the only problem is i can only afford half of the tickets i need to do that ...and i can easily take unpaid leave from work ....its just the accomodation that stumps me its going to be a fortune!!!

hahahah.... well that didnt take much!!!!:wink2:

mayb hire something biggish that we can sleep in too!! we can all take turns driving!!!

hmm i wonder how much it would cost to hire a tour bus for two weeks(ish) probably alot :shocked: