Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had anything from Seetickets before? If so how soon before the date do they usually come?

I have Bab but i'm sorry i can't remember.:blink:

Actually - hang on - my Mika tickets from Shepherds Bush were from seetickets and they came within a couple of days. They were the best ones.

Has anyone had anything from Seetickets before? If so how soon before the date do they usually come?

i got my leeds tickets from them and they came ages b4 the gig!!

I have Bab but i'm sorry i can't remember.:blink:

Actually - hang on - my Mika tickets from Shepherds Bush were from seetickets and they came within a couple of days. They were the best ones.

I was a bit late in editing this i think, soz.

i got my leeds tickets from them and they came ages b4 the gig!!

Oooh thanks Tia, hope it will be the same - I like to gloat over them and covet them. :naughty:

Is that a Mika commandment, thou shalt not covet gig tickets? Do I need to confess? :sneaky2:

Oooh thanks Tia, hope it will be the same - I like to gloat over them and covet them. :naughty:

Is that a Mika commandment, thou shalt not covet gig tickets? Do I need to confess? :sneaky2:

I agree.............my fridge looks VERY bare at the mo with no tickets on it!

yes yop - thank god it was pay day today - yay yay yay - and going for screen test with jemma for the Channel 4 doc!!

Well done you :biggrin2: I didn't hear anything back after I e-mailed them.....:emot-sad: Never mind, at least it looks as though it will be someone from here :biggrin2: When is it?

Good luck!!

Well done you :biggrin2: I didn't hear anything back after I e-mailed them.....:emot-sad: Never mind, at least it looks as though it will be someone from here :biggrin2: When is it?

Good luck!!

No I didn't either, but it will be great if Carri, the great chicken givers gets on the prog!

This is really disgusting, and what is more they must think we are idiots, why buy them on Ebay, when you can buy them for the correct price at the moment? :sneaky2:

http://tickets.search.ebay.co.uk/mika_Tickets-Travel_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ2QQfstypeZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZ11730QQsaetmZ1180570466QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aSSQ3aUKQ3a21QQversionZ2

This is really disgusting, and what is more they must think we are idiots, why buy them on Ebay, when you can buy them for the correct price at the moment? :sneaky2:

http://tickets.search.ebay.co.uk/mika_Tickets-Travel_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ2QQfstypeZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZ11730QQsaetmZ1180570466QQsspagenameZADMEQ3aBQ3aSSQ3aUKQ3a21QQversionZ2

god thats just madness :thumbdown:

Does anyone know if London Carling is over 18?

it says

"Age Restrictions

All under 14's need to be accompanied by and adult (over 18 years old) and should purchase tickets in the Circle Seated Area. "

this on their website :thumb_yello:

Bloody touts - its not on!!

OMG! That is soooooo bad!!!! They haven't got a clue have they. They must think all the fans are thick if we're not gonna try and get any tickets from the \proper people' so to speak. I hope they don't sell them and all Mika fans get their tickets from gigsandtours.com. :shocked: