Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo yay this is great news! I am definitely gonna try get tickets for Newcastle gig. Last time I waited till a friend said whether she wanted to go or not and the flippin tickets were sold out in the end. Managed to get tickets on ebay though, but this time I shall not wait and just buy the tickets straight away. :bleh:

Ooo yay this is great news! I am definitely gonna try get tickets for Newcastle gig. Last time I waited till a friend said whether she wanted to go or not and the flippin tickets were sold out in the end. Managed to get tickets on ebay though, but this time I shall not wait and just buy the tickets straight away. :bleh:

oOhh never wait for a friend to decide just go with your own instinct :biggrin2:

when it is something this important you just have to doo it :thumb_yello:

I can't face going through 54 pages. Who's going to Newcastle?

lol dont worry its all just alot of worrying and stressing out really :wink2:

i think a fair few are going to newcastle looks as if it will be the big MFC meet up ....But i am not putting my name down as yes on the newcastle thread until i have tickets confirmed :biggrin2:

Yes Birmingham is a certainty!!!!!

Its going to be super fantastic especially as i have already been to the venue and know what its like ...and perhaps what door mika will come out from :roftl: :roftl:

Wish I could go to B'ham but I am going to see Take That that night!!!

Take that???

you choose take that over Mika :blink:

thats something my sister would do :bleh:

lol yes my sister was funny just what i have to put up with 24/7 :roftl:

but i am only getting one ticket for birmingham this time im sure she wont want to come again :biggrin2:

I shall be sitting at Take That watching Gary Barlow prancing on stage thinking of you all at the Mika Birmingham gig!:sneaky2:

aw bless :biggrin2: it'll be alrite, just don't get yourself too angry

I shall be sitting at Take That watching Gary Barlow prancing on stage thinking of you all at the Mika Birmingham gig!:sneaky2:

we will be thinking of you aswell...one huge Mika fan in the middle of a take that crowd :thumb_yello:

I will wear my lollipop tshirt and tartan scarf (Mika tartan) as a silent protest!!!

and maybe a top saying i hate take that, i love mika or i shouldn't be here i should be at mika's concert! lol hehe

I will wear my lollipop tshirt and tartan scarf (Mika tartan) as a silent protest!!!

Oh yes thats a brilliant idea!!!!!

Definately do that :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

silent protest :cool:

and maybe a top saying i hate take that, i love mika or i shouldn't be here i should be at mika's concert! lol hehe

I will have seen Mika at Glasgow the weekend before and see him at Newcastle the Monday after...so it's not all bad. If I get tickets of course! What happened to pre-sale tickets?????