Tour.

lozwinter

Mika at Glasgow is that T in the park? :blink:

sorry im a little bit clueless today :thumbdown:

He's in Glasgow the 17th isn't he? Or has that not been announced yet? I'm gettin confused with all this.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in Glasgow the 17th isn't he? Or has that not been announced yet? I'm gettin confused with all this.

Dont worry i am equally confused :blink:

I will have seen Mika at Glasgow the weekend before and see him at Newcastle the Monday after...so it's not all bad. If I get tickets of course! What happened to pre-sale tickets?????

It was not tickets - it was a link to a site where you could apparently get tickets early - but only one positive feedback for a previous sale , Fred and others felt it may be a scam!!!

yes its ok i can see it now :biggrin2:

Gosh i could go to the Glasgow one if i wanted i have loads of friends up there plus i know my way around :blink:

no

no

nooo

dont go putting ideas in my head :shocked::boxed:

Well its not on the list here - and Mikasounds have not posted anything about it yet as far as anyone can see - so its a bit of a mystery.

Have mikasounds got the full listings but not Glasgow? Strange. It's a definite. My postman told me!!!:biggrin2:

its been a year since i was last up in Glasgow though it may bring back too many bad memories to actually enjoy the Mika concert :boxed:

I'm from Glasgow, sorry about the bad memories...must have been bad if you feel you might not enjoy Mika because of the memories.

I'm from Glasgow, sorry about the bad memories...must have been bad if you feel you might not enjoy Mika because of the memories.

well its not the whole of glasgow just Sighthill

i wont go into it in too much depth But i had an ex who lived there...i mean perhaps i could avoid this area but thats where i usually exit off the M8 by the Royal A Hospital

seee

oh no what are you all doing to me making me think of yet another venue i want to attend :boxed:

well its not the whole of glasgow just Sighthill

i wont go into it in too much depth But i had an ex who lived there...i mean perhaps i could avoid this area but thats where i usually exit off the M8 by the Royal A Hospital

seee

oh no what are you all doing to me making me think of yet another venue i want to attend :boxed:

My friend used to live in Sighthill - dodgy!

You coming to Glasgow Freddie??! I'm coming to Newcastle - maybe.