Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a habit of not sending tickets until very last minute. (I've had them turn up the day before a gig, literally 10 minutes before I had to leave for London last year) The stress is just too much hahaha

Plus I have no money left on my card - I forgot to allow for booking/processing fees and my parents are both out

well they better get my tickets ready! Or I will burn the place down!:sneaky2:

well they better get my tickets ready! Or I will burn the place down!:sneaky2:

loads of ppl. told me this when i ordered my leeds tickets from them, but they arrived ages b4 so i think it just depends!!

ok so i have 1 birmingham ticket and 1 newcastle ticket

now i dont know what to do whether to wait till i get paid next week to get the others i want from london.......

i still dont know for sure which others i want though all i know is birmingham and newcastle:blink:

loads of ppl. told me this when i ordered my leeds tickets from them, but they arrived ages b4 so i think it just depends!!

Let's hope so! Well it looks like I am not the only person who got the tickets earlier than they officially go on sale:naughty:

ok so i have 1 birmingham ticket and 1 newcastle ticket

now i dont know what to do whether to wait till i get paid next week to get the others i want from london.......

i still dont know for sure which others i want though all i know is birmingham and newcastle:blink:

ohhh its so hard so hard, its like being in a sweetie shop!!!!

ohhh its so hard so hard, its like being in a sweetie shop!!!!

your telling me ...this must be what Mika felt like while he was shopping for toys :blink:

Okay I caved :P Got my dads card details over the phone and booked Brixton.

Now I just have to call my mom and get her details for Hammersmith. If theey knew I was going to 3 they'd kill me!

Okay I caved :P Got my dads card details over the phone and booked Brixton.

Now I just have to call my mom and get her details for Hammersmith. If theey knew I was going to 3 they'd kill me!

OH UR SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!

I HAVE TO HAVE A HOUR ARUMENT WITH MY DAD BEFORE I CAN ORDER MINE!!!!:thumbdown:

im going to book one london venue presale but i dont know which one to get first :blink:

then i seriously have to stop until i get paid and possibly buy the rest off ebay

You have booked to attend MIKA at Carling Academy, Birmingham on THURSDAY 22/11/2007 at 19.30

You have booked to attend MIKA at Carling Academy Brixton, London on SUNDAY 02/12/2007 at 19.30

You have booked to attend MIKA at Hammersmith Apollo, London on MONDAY 03/12/2007 at 19.30

Aaaaand breathe :blush-anim-cl:

jennie which would you say was the better venue...hammersmith or brixton?

As a venue I'd say Brixton. But it's slightly harder to get to and the areas a bit...dodgier. (I was fine getting back from there last halloween wearing a costume at 1.30am after a Scissor Sisters gig though)

You have booked to attend MIKA at Carling Academy, Birmingham on THURSDAY 22/11/2007 at 19.30

You have booked to attend MIKA at Carling Academy Brixton, London on SUNDAY 02/12/2007 at 19.30

You have booked to attend MIKA at Hammersmith Apollo, London on MONDAY 03/12/2007 at 19.30

Rokin!!!! :thumb_yello:

Is that all through seetickets? If yes we all in same situation,so keep in touch and write when your tickets arrive! I want Mika noooow!!!:roftl:

ok im hesitant on the london tickets......

But omg how awesome would it be to go to one after the other.

ok i will book the first one and hope someone has a spoare for the second one....i would be willing to do a trade i guess with a somerset house ticket

ok i will book the first one and hope someone has a spoare for the second one....i would be willing to do a trade i guess with a somerset house ticket

AND NOT GO TO SOMERSET HOUSE?! :shocked:

One after another would be really cool. He'd probably remember us AND IT's the last night of tour! They're always the best ones!!!!! (Remember B'ham?!?!)