Tour.

lozwinter

babs do u mind me asking which ones are u going too?

I am sorry to say, these are the dates I bought tickets for, I don't know if I'll go to them all.

Newcastle, Doncaster, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Brighton ( I fancy the seaside in winter) and London x 2 :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to say, these are the dates I bought tickets for, I don't know if I'll go to them all.

Newcastle, Doncaster, Plymouth, Bournemouth, Brighton ( I fancy the seaside in winter) and London x 2 :blush-anim-cl:

Wow!!! You are going to have an awesome Mikafest with all those places to go!! Well done you!! :biggrin2:

i have booked Birmingham , Newcastle, and London x 2 (big thanks to babs for the apollo though) :thumb_yello:

Cant you get to Glasgow as well? It would be great the more people from here that could come!!

why are u sorry!!!! Lol

wow good girl:thumb_yello:

ill see u at newcastle and london, why no birm?

between us lot mika is selling lots of tickets:bleh:

Cant you get to Glasgow as well? It would be great the more people from here that could come!!

i would absolutely love to come to Glasgow but i told my mum of this plan and she gave me the evils :boxed:

she said rememebr what happened last time you went to glasgow it all ended in tears :blink:

she just doesnt like me spending money on Mika concerts is all :sneaky2:

Do Bournemouth! I have, which others have you booked?

I've booked Birmingham, London Hammersmith and Brixton. Just gonna do Bornemouth - was worried as it had a choice so had to try and find seating plan but am just gonna do standing as much better. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

if i was going to do another one and make it 5 i guess it would be either doncaster or Brighton or glasgow or ermm Bournemouth

*im pretty bad at decision making*

if i was going to do another one and make it 5 i guess it would be either doncaster or Brighton or glasgow or ermm Bournemouth

*im pretty bad at decision making*

Come to Brighton! It will be a Friday night so you can have a few drinkies guilt free!:biggrin2:

i have 5 aswell Now

i have just scribbled all over my calender to make the MIKA dates stand out ...its going to be a busy few weeks :boxed:

i am feeling a little bit sick at the prospect of it all ...and its not until November and i am worrying about it already !!

i need hotel rooms and to sort out travel OMG what have i got myself in for

i have 5 aswell Now

i have just scribbled all over my calender to make the MIKA dates stand out ...its going to be a busy few weeks :boxed:

i am feeling a little bit sick at the prospect of it all ...and its not until November and i am worrying about it already !!

wow good girl and u 2 sara!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

i have 5 aswell Now

That's exactly how I feel but if we don't get the tickets now and decide we want them later, we will be in the Ebay situation.

That's exactly how I feel but if we don't get the tickets now and decide we want them later, we will be in the Ebay situation.

very true we are planning ahead :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

i like the way you think babs :thumb_yello:

im going to newcastle, birm and london...

im torn with manchester cos a very good friend lives there and we could catch up!!

and yes i defo still wanna do paris!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hahaha.... crazy mika life!!!!

Tia! Go to some more!

I still fancy hopping on the Eurostar when the time comes to bug Yop! :naughty:

Ha ha ha, i know, if i could afford it i'd be going to every single one - worldwide!!:biggrin2:

Ha ha ha, i know, if i could afford it i'd be going to every single one - worldwide!!:biggrin2:

same same

if opnly mika could offer the fan club free tickets im sure we would follow him everywhere if it was only that simple :naughty: