Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just get directions from the computer or something, satnav is so boring! I like the (slight) challenge of reading a map and getting there. :mf_rosetinted:

i personally have always said sat navs are a wast of money that was until my sister let me borrow hers it just takes that stress away from taking the wrong turning :biggrin2:

OK, we've got up to page 4 girls - let's make Donny the runaway favourite! Hooray for Donny (wherever it is!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just looked at Doncaster on the map - I thought it was 'a bit further' than Leeds. It's nearly twice as far!!!! I must need my head examined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just looked at Doncaster on the map - I thought it was 'a bit further' than Leeds. It's nearly twice as far!!!! I must need my head examined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

how far do you have to travel?

my journey is gonna be about 2.5-3 hours lol xD

but its a Saturday

so my mum didnt have a choice :mf_rosetinted: lol

hihi, me and some other mfc fans (all not from uk) are thinking of going to the doncaster concert...

Anyone any idea if/and how it's possible to get from London to Doncaster the easiest way? And maybe from there to the dome (wherever that may be:shocked: )

PLEASE HELP!:blush-anim-cl:

hihi, me and some other mfc fans (all not from uk) are thinking of going to the doncaster concert...

Anyone any idea if/and how it's possible to get from London to Doncaster the easiest way? And maybe from there to the dome (wherever that may be:shocked: )

PLEASE HELP!:blush-anim-cl:

isn't leeds airport (or at least manchester) the nearest to doncaster?:blink:

isn't leeds airport (or at least manchester) the nearest to doncaster?:blink:

just checked on ryanair site: there's east midlands, which is just under manchester..there's also an airport in doncaster but it leaves only from pisa, dublin and girona. but liverpool too. it's pretty near to manchester and doncaster :blink:

just checked on ryanair site: there's east midlands, which is just under manchester..there's also an airport in doncaster but it leaves only from pisa, dublin and girona. but liverpool too. it's pretty near to manchester and doncaster :blink:

it's for Droopsy, who's from Belgium

yeah well i dunno:shocked: from VLM i checked and there was a flight from belgium to manchester, but it's also not a direct line. I have no idea what will be cheaper, train or plane...

I do think it's easier of course if we could all meet up in London, cause who knows where we will all be stranded in the UK otherwise:naughty:

yeah well i dunno:shocked: from VLM i checked and there was a flight from belgium to manchester, but it's also not a direct line. I have no idea what will be cheaper, train or plane...

I do think it's easier of course if we could all meet up in London, cause who knows where we will all be stranded in the UK otherwise:naughty:

maybe you're right! we could meet up in london and then take a train all together.so if we get lost, we get lost all together! :bleh:

and to me, by plane should be cheaper...i mean, you can book the fight 2-3 months before the gig and pay it 15€...it depends :blink:

Then you could get the bus or the train to Doncaster, or hire a car?

How many of you are there?

Do you perhaps know something about how much that train to doncaster would be??

I tried figuring it out on some english site but it became too complicated...:shocked:

• 4 weeks later...
all im going to do is head up north im sure i will eventually hit Doncaster.....i think im going to have to get a sat nav :boxed:

good idea Bexxy the way you get lost after today in London is no ones business :bleh:

btw I've not been to Doncaster either so I think I need to get a sat nav as well lol.