Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bathroom ...that wasnt a bathroom in freddies room it was just a drink storage facility wasnt it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

there was a toilet in there for the disposal of used alcohol in there too... and of course other bodily fluids.... :wink2: :wink2: :naughty:

well people it was 29-59... pound a night but ive just booked a room at the campanile hotel instead and its only 22 pound a night ! and 30 second walk from donny dome ! and they still have loadsa rooms... so i have changed to this one lol ive just booked :naughty: can we meet up with you all ?

sounds good.. will check it out tomorrow... thanks...:thumb_yello:

(let's hope they are cake fans and don't mind their bath being used as a chiller for beer!!!!!!!!)

Fred..... balloons!!!!!!!!!

Hayley...... party ware....(even tho it is not your birthday)

Me.... Voddy of course!!!

Jodi.... Cake.....lots of mika cakes!!!

anyone else????????

sounds good.. will check it out tomorrow... thanks...:thumb_yello:

(let's hope they are cake fans and don't mind their bath being used as a chiller for beer!!!!!!!!)

Fred..... balloons!!!!!!!!!

Hayley...... party ware....(even tho it is not your birthday)

Me.... Voddy of course!!!

Jodi.... Cake.....lots of mika cakes!!!

anyone else????????

yeah ... im a cake fan ! ... like my beer too ! :naughty:

Operation "get into concert and party at the same time" into action

<puts on face paint and puts twigs into hair> .. well tapes twigs to head:shocked:

hehehehe... it can be arranged.... do you want a bush up there or just a few spindly bits???

hehehehe... it can be arranged.... do you want a bush up there or just a few spindly bits???

bushes... round your head:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: you lucky boy!!!!!:wink2: :wink2:

well people it was 29-59... pound a night but ive just booked a room at the campanile hotel instead and its only 22 pound a night ! and 30 second walk from donny dome ! and they still have loadsa rooms... so i have changed to this one lol ive just booked :naughty: can we meet up with you all ?

Thank you very much that info Mikas_gal, the hotel is PERFECT I got it for £35 a night per room (twin beds for me and my daughter), and it's practically ON TOP of the venue and the venue looks amazing too, I can't wait bet it will be better than Manchester, cos Manchester is a big place. I may even try to be brave enough to drive there (will have to buy a sat nav first though.) The hotel has free parking for the it's customers as well. :biggrin2: awesomeness.

Wooooowwwowooowowow

New to the board - but a close friend of MikaFish - will be at Doncaster with her - Soooo excited now

*fits of panic* I need party clothes - *I may ask MikaFis*

Party - and if there is one things I can do well its CAKE :thumb_yello:

Hello newbie :biggrin2:

Your in charge of the cake then :thumb_yello:

Wooooowwwowooowowow

New to the board - but a close friend of MikaFish - will be at Doncaster with her - Soooo excited now

*fits of panic* I need party clothes - *I may ask MikaFis*

Party - and if there is one things I can do well its CAKE :thumb_yello:

Quit stalking me! :P

Reservations made. Can cancel them later if I need to. :)