Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

I don't think it will be a problem for long Ruth! :naughty:

Hi bab, here's my 'problem' I've ordered two tickets but Nell really can't make it from Swansea, so I'll be there - possibly on my own :-(

And if I'm on my own, I can't sleep over - divorce would loom.....

And d'you fancy teaching me to multi-quote?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi bab, here's my 'problem' I've ordered two tickets but Nell really can't make it from Swansea, so I'll be there - possibly on my own :-(

And if I'm on my own, I can't sleep over - divorce would loom.....

And d'you fancy teaching me to multi-quote?

But you will still go, right?

To multi quote, just press the button next to the quote button, then go to the next post and do the same until you get to the last one you want to quote, then press the quote button and you get the message screen.

But you will still go, right?

To multi quote, just press the button next to the quote button, then go to the next post and do the same until you get to the last one you want to quote, then press the quote button and you get the message screen.

I am so blind!!!

I'd absolutely never noticed MQ, let alone wondered what it meant!

But now - what does the third button do? Quick Reply? How can it be quicker?

And yes, I'm going. But my sister can't, my daughter can't, my son's girlfriend can't and neither son nor husband will.

Please help!!!!........

Does anybody at all have a spare ticket or know anybody else who might have one?? I have posted in the extra ticket thread but i know a lot of people do not always go there.....

Thank you anyway if you don't have / know of one. I'm just trying everything i can stm! :thumb_yello:

So, if you've been keeping up with me, I was always coming to Doncaster. But I was going to come with N*** who now lives too far away. So I asked my sister, but she's dinner dancing that night!

Anyway a friend said today that she's come with me. So that's great. We can get there early, meet you lot, eat, queue and queue and go wild. And she'll stay over if I can get a room!

So, to save me from trawling the whole thread, where have you booked please?

So, if you've been keeping up with me, I was always coming to Doncaster. But I was going to come with N*** who now lives too far away. So I asked my sister, but she's dinner dancing that night!

Anyway a friend said today that she's come with me. So that's great. We can get there early, meet you lot, eat, queue and queue and go wild. And she'll stay over if I can get a room!

So, to save me from trawling the whole thread, where have you booked please?

Did you get an answer:biggrin2:

Bouhouhou I'm still looking for a ticket...

I am thinking of taking a flight that would land in Manchester... So I try my chance: I plan to take the train, but maybe someone is in the Manchester area and would drive or take the train to the venue???? It's just that it would be nicer to be with someone...

Also I plan on taking a room in the Campanile. Anybody interested in sharing a twin with me to split the cost?