Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

Its was baaadddd , then again so was the hangover! , I will dilute my voddy with orange juice this time :biggrin2:

I know it was bad!!! I have the pictorial evidence:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*note to self... remember the sick bags*:wink2:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giulietta did for the 2 of us.:biggrin2:

yes, but now we have to solve the biggest problem: the flight!!!

I checked all the flight but it's very hard to reach Doncaster from every italian place O_o.

Is it better landing in London and then going by train?????

haha mee too ! if you find any cheap could you let me know please :biggrin2:

cheap in london we wont find....i think i will be staying at the picadilly hostel again for the three nights :boxed:

its smack bang central london i have checked and it will cost me 117£ for three nights at the hostel its close to all transport links aswell so easy to get to the venues...i think.

But you would have to share with strangers unless we all do as we did at somerset house and share a joint room

its smack bang central london i have checked and it will cost me 117£ for three nights at the hostel its close to all transport links aswell so easy to get to the venues...i think.

But you would have to share with strangers unless we all do as we did at somerset house and share a joint room

well i dont mind doing that ? and i would feel more comfortable going withothers as i dont know where the hell im going in london :roftl: there is only 1 person coming with me too

well i dont mind doing that ? and i would feel more comfortable going withothers as i dont know where the hell im going in london :roftl: there is only 1 person coming with me too

kewl ok then i think we should move this to perhapos the first december gig thread and advertise this to everyone attending all three london gigs :thumb_yello: and we can oprganise it all in the next few weeks :thumb_yello:

kewl ok then i think we should move this to perhapos the first december gig thread and advertise this to everyone attending all three london gigs :thumb_yello: and we can oprganise it all in the next few weeks :thumb_yello:

ok great ! can you rserve the room and pay when you arrive do you know ? like the others b&b's and hotels ?

ok great ! can you rserve the room and pay when you arrive do you know ? like the others b&b's and hotels ?

yeah you pay when you arrive ...it gets cheaper the more people you have sharing a room i believe it gets as cheap as 12£ a night if you have 10 people or something like that