TOY COLLECTIONS thread

I have some penguins (my favourite) and lots of Beanie Babies - that have tags, with their name, date of birth etc on them.

I got a large long tube from Ikea to store them all in - and they hang behind my bed - a bit strange for someone of my age I guess!!!

Most of them have been presents from my children - so they are special!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have hundreds of stuffed toys but most of them are stuck in boxes in my loft. I'll take a pic of the ones I have in my room later. I don't really collect things (other than stuffed animals) but I did collect kinder egg toys lol.

Annabelle...that is soo mean...I am allergic for cats...but we have a cat...

my dad brought her to a asylum (is that the right word?:P)....

I miss her every day.....:tears:

O poor you!:shocked::yikes:

I can't imagine to be allergic to cats, it'd just kill me 'cause I love them with all my heart.

It's a good thing you took her to the shelter because it's just scary how many people prefer to kill (!!) their cats.:sneaky2:

Becky- I collected egg toys as well and I still have more than hundred of them, lol.:bleh:

I have some penguins (my favourite) and lots of Beanie Babies - that have tags, with their name, date of birth etc on them.

I got a large long tube from Ikea to store them all in - and they hang behind my bed - a bit strange for someone of my age I guess!!!

Most of them have been presents from my children - so they are special!

That sounds cool Wendi! I love the Beanie Babies. Especially because they are all so 'personal' with those tags. Not just animals.

AND dragon ball Z figgures

I didnt realise i had so many toys over the years!

I had an obsession with the show a while back, me and friends used to act out the previous nights episode at school! well that was untill it was banned!

42052394fullfi8.jpg

I went to the Armageddon Pulp Expo, in wellington (new zealand of course)

it was amaizing, they still have collectors toys there unfortuanately it only happens once a year in april!

I went this year, Kamehameha competiton was amaizing!

if you dont know what im on about then its the thing they called out when the characters through energy balls at eachother, each year at the Armageddon there is a competition to see who can do the best!

DOES ANYBODY ELSE REMEMBER DRAGON BALL Z?

I won't ever open mine! I can't see myself playing with it, so I think he I'll keep him safe and sound in the box. ;)

HAha I bet I could play with it all day! I really want to make a movie with the doll in it haha. My movies are quite funny

• 9 months later...

I think I have already mentioned on here that I collect Barbie dolls. Then I photograph them in different places and positions like they were little human beings. :biggrin2:

James Bond with Lois Lane in his arms:

rolandoandlois2.jpg

I'm not a very active collector at the moment though, because I have quite a lot of them and they cost so much! They are not for children you know. :wink2: I also collect cat figurines. The ones that are made of porcelain are my favorites. I also make some figurines myself. I have My Little Ponies too, by the way, but I don't collect them, I just saved them. :naughty:

If you want to take a proper look at my doll collection, they are here: http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10015 (Hmm, I haven't been on that website for ages and apparently they have made some big changes...)

I think I have already mentioned on here that I collect Barbie dolls. Then I photograph them in different places and positions like they were little human beings. :biggrin2:

James Bond with Lois Lane in his arms:

rolandoandlois2.jpg

I'm not a very active collector at the moment though, because I have quite a lot of them and they cost so much! They are not for children you know. :wink2: I also collect cat figurines. The ones that are made of porcelain are my favorites. I also make some figurines myself. I have My Little Ponies too, by the way, but I don't collect them, I just saved them. :naughty:

If you want to take a proper look at my doll collection, they are here: http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10015 (Hmm, I haven't been on that website for ages and apparently they have made some big changes...)

I have like a milllion Barbie Dolls too!! Maybe I'll post them, I might even have more than you!! But there not as nice as yours for I played with them when I was little.