Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

the passive agressive, airport, psychobabble, pointlessly delicious thing...are these all mika quotes? Cos if they are I feel like a failed fan - I've never heard him say any of these things!

Surely the clan tartan motto should be 'Soft, but really tight fitting on the arse'????

The scarf thing - I need to buy more of the material to make skirts for me and leezy so I'll just get a bit more. When I say 'scarf', I mean a scarf-like length of the material!! Nothing fancy!!! No money required from anyone!

My utility room is clean - now the kitchen...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the passive agressive, airport, psychobabble, pointlessly delicious thing...are these all mika quotes? Cos if they are I feel like a failed fan - I've never heard him say any of these things!

Surely the clan tartan motto should be 'Soft, but really tight fitting on the arse'????

The scarf thing - I need to buy more of the material to make skirts for me and leezy so I'll just get a bit more. When I say 'scarf', I mean a scarf-like length of the material!! Nothing fancy!!! No money required from anyone!

'pointlessly delicious' is from making of love today vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A861QtFG2BM

the others i think are from interviews...not sure which ones:wink2:

i couldnt pin point every quote but i know Psychobabble is from this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXiNC_qzHU

Edinburgh, where else! 45 mins on the train from Glasgow! SOOOOOOO worth the trip!

oh yes edinburgh is Beautiful aswell definately worth a visit it has such a different atmosphere than Glasgow has :thumb_yello:

Bexxy, are you going to all those dates in November/December????

:shocked:

yes i indeed am :biggrin2:

Have to start saving up now to afford the travel and accomodation expences :blink:

I thought I posted this on Glasgow thread, but maybe it was the tour one.

Anyone who's coming to the Glasgow gig will get a tartan scarf made out of mika tartan trouser material - if they want!!!

really?????!!! ooh this is ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!! a tartan scarf! brilliant!!

mottos:

'psycho-bubble hyper pop'

i just LOVE this expression! i always type it on everything!!:biggrin2:

i guess this one is the best matching!:naughty:

Well, it looks like i really am going on my own!

I said to my hubby that i might go on the Friday and make a weekend of it with you lot. He wasn't that bothered.........it will be our wedding anniversaru on the Friday..........looks like it'll be the last anniversay an'all!!! LOL!

I don't care! Mika wins! :thumb_yello::wub2:

it may just be a bit of tartan material But i loovvee the idea ...and its NOT just a bit of tartan Material its the concept of it being the one and only same material as the famous Mika trousers :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

it may just be a bit of tartan material But i loovvee the idea ...and its NOT just a but of tartan Material its the concept of it being the one and only same material as the famous Mika trousers :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

This is very true! And you can be assured we will be messaging Martin for all we are worth to ensure Mika digs out those tartan trews one last time!!!