Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

hi girls! yes, ther's no opened mind here, but we could first dress ourselves...and the show 'll begin!!!

I don't care what they'll say...we're the best, and after have known you face to face, I'm sure of this!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:blush-anim-cl: thanks. you too!!! so glad to have met you! love your hair!

what a shame when we were waiting for you! all those girls screaming as nuts...they scared him! :sneaky2:

yeah, and what's bad, in my opinion, is that they'll think that all Italian fans are like them.:sneaky2: WE'RE NOT!!

yeah, and what's bad, in my opinion, is that they'll think that all Italian fans are like them.:sneaky2: WE'RE NOT!!

i agree on this too!! :sad: of course we're not! and the proof is that you saw him in florence and didn't bother him! :thumb_yello: so proud of you girls! or maybe he knows that we, of the MFC, are different :blink: dunno know...but i'm afraid that he could think that all italian fans are like that stupid girls

i agree on this too!! :sad: of course we're not! and the proof is that you saw him in florence and didn't bother him! :thumb_yello: so proud of you girls! or maybe he knows that we, of the MFC, are different :blink: dunno know...but i'm afraid that he could think that all italian fans are like that stupid girls

yes!! i hope he does know.. and it would be helpful if they (his staff) would be conscious that MFC is everywhere, not only in english-speaking countries

yes!! i hope he does know.. and it would be helpful if they (his staff) would be conscious that MFC is everywhere, not only in english-speaking countries

:roftl: :roftl: right!!! we're EVERYWHERE!! :das: muahahahah :naughty:

and giu, you're right too! but i wouldn't waste or spoil my gig because of that stupid girls :sad:

hi girls! yes, ther's no opened mind here, but we could first dress ourselves...and the show 'll begin!!!

I don't care what they'll say...we're the best, and after have known you face to face, I'm sure of this!

so are you planning to fancy dress up??:biggrin2: Oh, have you decided which uk gigs to go??:woot_jump:

:roftl::lmao::lmao:

Tell you what..............lets just be stalkers together...........after all, you are VERY experienced......you are the only person I know (well, you and Robi!) that have been stalked BY Mika!

Tell you what..............lets just be stalkers together...........after all, you are VERY experienced......you are the only person I know (well, you and Robi!) that have been stalked BY Mika!

aha ah ah!! yeah, that stalker...he never leaves us alone!:sneaky2: always trying to catch our attention!

Have to add a bit about Glasgow and safety

My brother has lived there for 19 years, lives quite central and has never had any bother.

Glasgow has it's good areas and it's not so good areas, but as long as you are sensible, you'll be fine.

Sheena, behave yourself.

Now, next thing, I have to check re the football for that day. I am a fully paid up member of the Scotland Travel Club (football supporters), and if they are playing at home that day, I will defo be at the the match, so will end up at the concert in my Scotland top! :blink:

Hiya Leezy! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Good to see ya! I keep changing it cos I decided it had got a bit messy!

I was staying at friends last night in Perth and was telling Tracey all about the Tartan trousers (didn't realise she knew nothing about it), quite a few glasses of wine into the night, I tried to show her the clip about tight fitting on the arse girls, but couldn't find it. Never mind I thought, popped onto the MFC to get it from your signature, and lo and behold, it was gone! DOH! :shocked:

Oh dearie me! What a massive blow to my Mika trip in November.

Have just found out that Scotland are playing Italy that day, and Kick off is at 5.00pm! :shocked:

I have wanted to see Italy play for years and simply cannot miss this game! Now have to figure out if I can do both.

Oh dear:boxed:

Oh dearie me! What a massive blow to my Mika trip in November.

Have just found out that Scotland are playing Italy that day, and Kick off is at 5.00pm! :shocked:

I have wanted to see Italy play for years and simply cannot miss this game! Now have to figure out if I can do both.

Oh dear:boxed:

:shocked: :shocked: I really really wanted to watch that game!!

I say watch the game then see MIKA??:thumb_yello:

I guess I could do that, but I'd end up on my own inside the gig, I am sure you will all be queued up from early on! Big decision to make!

im sure you`ll find your way to the front . hey kath hows mini-mika today , i hope your not getting too attached :wub2:

I was staying at friends last night in Perth and was telling Tracey all about the Tartan trousers (didn't realise she knew nothing about it), quite a few glasses of wine into the night, I tried to show her the clip about tight fitting on the arse girls, but couldn't find it. Never mind I thought, popped onto the MFC to get it from your signature, and lo and behold, it was gone! DOH! :shocked:

Oh Sorry! I just thought that my sig was getting a bit long and as I have the clip on myspace and faves on youtube I would take it off...........I only did it last night! Typical isn't it!

That is an arse about the football! Mind you, I only just said on this thread last night that at Barrowlands Mika said that he thought we would all be at the football! LOL!

Yep, Sheena.............all is safe and well with McMika.............rest assured he is being well looked after!

Need to watch the footy

:biggrin2:

Oh that's a defo! Just need to figure out if I will make it to Mika! Getting away from Hampden is a nightmare! Oh dear, and if it's anything like the France game, we were in the ground singing for half an hour after the final whistle! :biggrin2:

Oh that's a defo! Just need to figure out if I will make it to Mika! Getting away from Hampden is a nightmare! Oh dear, and if it's anything like the France game, we were in the ground singing for half an hour after the final whistle! :biggrin2:

Tickets ... can i come can i can i can i can i can i ??? :biggrin2:

Tickets ... can i come can i can i can i can i can i ??? :biggrin2:

I sense defection here! At this rate everyone will be going to the footy........don't forget we will have Italians amongst us, they may want to go too..........is that allowed!?