Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Leeezy siad 5pm. At this point can I just state my disinterest........in the game not Mika! I love Footy.........but am neither a Scotland or Italy fan so I can assure you that 5pm will find me in the queue for the curly one and not in a football stadium! Thank you!

Tickets ... can i come can i can i can i can i can i ??? :biggrin2:

We are allowed to order 2 tickets per travel club member. My brother and his wife (who live in Glasgow), ususally come with us, BUT, if either of them doesn't come then I could get you a ticket! Tickets won't be on sale for another couple of months anyway, but I will let you know.

Oh, and you'd have to support Scotland!:biggrin2:

AND wear a kilt:biggrin2:

AND drink lots of beer beforehand!:biggrin2:

I think Leeezy siad 5pm. At this point can I just state my disinterest........in the game not Mika! I love Footy.........but am neither a Scotland or Italy fan so I can assure you that 5pm will find me in the queue for the curly one and not in a football stadium! Thank you!

oh well, i'll be defo in the queue for the curly one too!! there's no even to think abouti it!:naughty:

We are allowed to order 2 tickets per travel club member. My brother and his wife (who live in Glasgow), ususally come with us, BUT, if either of them doesn't come then I could get you a ticket! Tickets won't be on sale for another couple of months anyway, but I will let you know.

hey! not too much or you could repeat a bad experience....:bleh:

You know thats a deal !, I would love that , I would hire the kilt that I had for the wedding and also for the Mika concert

Its a defo for me I would love this :biggrin2:

oh well, i'll be defo in the queue for the curly one too!! there's no even to think abouti it!:naughty:

hey! not too much or you could repeat a bad experience....:bleh:

:blink: What bad experience, I've only ever had good ones at the football! Verra friendly bunch us Scots footie fans! :biggrin2:

Do please :thumb_yello:

Can you believe its the scotland vs italy game!!! perfect :biggrin2:

i cannot catch up now...are you going to see the match? the same day as mika's gig? nice timing.....

i'll be queueing, no doubt! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

i cannot catch up now...are you going to see the match? the same day as mika's gig? nice timing.....

i'll be queueing, no doubt! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Robertina, I will defo be at the football match, I have waited a long time to see Italy in the flesh and am not passing up this opportunity! :mf_lustslow:

Robertina, I will defo be at the football match, I have waited a long time to see Italy in the flesh and am not passing up this opportunity! :mf_lustslow:

HI LEEZY! how happy to meet you here!!!!!!

of course you have to go! i remember how keen you were that night we followed the match on the forum!

and i wish scotland would win...otherwise i'll not feel safe! :shocked:

we will re-join after the gig...if you cannot go for the first row! i MUST be there! HAVE TO! NEED TO!

whu such passion for italians players?:biggrin2: we're cool, i know!:punk::bleh: