Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am soooo very upset with ITV....I live in the UK, I should have been able to watch it last night, I waited up even tho I was really tired and had to get up early...then stupid ******* ITV Wales show Rugby instead!!!!

:furious:

Oh heck Freddie..that sounds painful!

I just cant stop watching SH..it is awesome....sorry to all those that have been unable to see it, ITV Scotland didn't show it either but I was lucky and able to see it on sky. Itis brilliant to see Mika with such a huge crowd (that isn't a festival)....and I know they are set to get bigger and bigger.

Yeh perfect thanks wendo , nice and straight and i can breathe! :biggrin2:

xx

Always useful! I know this is off topic..but was just saying the other day in the Oldlings that I had to take my nose stud out as it had caused a huge lump to grow in my nose, preventing me from breathing...not good!

OK, so here's the thing. There's no way I could make it to Glasgow (going there for only 3 days would be much too expensive and I have no one to go with me for a week) so I decided to sell the ticket.

You have no idea how sorry I feel about that, but I'm afraid it's the only possibility I've got. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

OK, so here's the thing. There's no way I could make it to Glasgow (going there for only 3 days would be much too expensive and I have no one to go with me for a week) so I decided to sell the ticket.

You have no idea how sorry I feel about that, but I'm afraid it's the only possibility I've got. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thats a shame , would of been great to have u there :thumb_yello:

oh...i'm so sorry...but i know i'm gonna meet you in Italy, right??:biggrin2:

Thats a shame , would of been great to have u there :thumb_yello:

oh...i'm so sorry...but i know i'm gonna meet you in Italy, right??:biggrin2:

have you posted here? to offer yr tick?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4746

we will meet in italy, won't we? :biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone! It would've been really great if I could have met you all but I guess that'll have to wait.

Robertina and Mirtilla- yes, we are going to meet in Italy.:thumb_yello: I'm going to Bologna and it's very likely to happen that I'll go to Rimini too.

Thanks to everyone! It would've been really great if I could have met you all but I guess that'll have to wait.

Robertina and Mirtilla- yes, we are going to meet in Italy.:thumb_yello: I'm going to Bologna and it's very likely to happen that I'll go to Rimini too.

ohhhhhhhhh

you'll miss freddie for one day! he's going to turin ONLY!:sneaky2: