Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You cant eat pizza :shocked: Ohh no I surely would not be able to cope!!

I loveeee pizza , we can have a pizza / chinese theme

Yep....the idea is gaining legs....I can definatly go with the chinese! Not being able to have pizza or bread or toast is not quite as gutting as not being able to have wine or cider or beer! (dam that yeast!)

Yep....the idea is gaining legs....I can definatly go with the chinese! Not being able to have pizza or bread or toast is not quite as gutting as not being able to have wine or cider or beer! (dam that yeast!)

:shocked: I never considered the alcohol side ! .. poor you

I get the feeling its going to be a great weekend :biggrin2:

Another wedding last night , bagpipes , kilts etc etc .. you must come over!!!!

I could get you pulled easy peasy :roftl::wub2:

But Freddie.....she already has several husbands! (not kilted ones though!)

Ha ha ha - haven't been on here for ages, and the first thing i see is butt cheeks!! :naughty::biggrin2: Cool - literally! LOL!! I have no idea what i'm gonna do about dress up for Glasgow - I can't fit my staff / Shepherd's Crook into my biggest suitcase and they won't let me take it on the plane so i'm gonna have to go as summat else. :blink:

You lot still wearing your kilts then? I do have a kilt that i bought from Scotland a few years ago. It was when we went to Baxters and that - totally love that soup!! Oh, and the Walkers factory!! Yum yum!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Another wedding last night , bagpipes , kilts etc etc .. you must come over!!!!

I could get you pulled easy peasy :roftl::wub2:

:jawdrop:

*shoulder barges everyone out of the way as she makes her way to Scotland*

Freddie, you do that, you're my hero for life. party0046-1.gif

Ha ha ha - haven't been on here for ages, and the first thing i see is butt cheeks!! :naughty::biggrin2: Cool - literally! LOL!! I have no idea what i'm gonna do about dress up for Glasgow - I can't fit my staff / Shepherd's Crook into my biggest suitcase and they won't let me take it on the plane so i'm gonna have to go as summat else. :blink:

You lot still wearing your kilts then? I do have a kilt that i bought from Scotland a few years ago. It was when we went to Baxters and that - totally love that soup!! Oh, and the Walkers factory!! Yum yum!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hiya Sara , yes kilts :thumb_yello: