Yoppappop

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leezy's not going? :(

I think you should carry an Australian flag around in honour of a certain Aussie-who-wants-to-be-a-Scot and wishes she were there. And... all you concert-goers could sign it!!

That'd be verra nice indeed. :biggrin2:

No.....Unfortunately we have lost Leezy which is VERY VERY sad as we loved her to bits...still do of course but now from afar!

No.....Unfortunately we have lost Leezy which is VERY VERY sad as we loved her to bits...still do of course but now from afar!

If you'd like we could put her on the MFC flag as AWOL.

That's funny! When are you sending it btw?

No, we can put her on if you want, under the Glasgow one if she was originally going to be there.

I am sending up to you in the next week, theres something I have to do first....

No, we can put her on if you want, under the Glasgow one if she was originally going to be there.

I am sending up to you in the next week, theres something I have to do first....

this means that kath is taking the flag to italy, RAK1?

pls. do not forget! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh dear, there seems to be some idea that the flag is as big as a house,LOL!

Honestly, although it is big, it doesn't take up much room in hand luggage, the penguin takes up more and I can still fit my underwear in it, ha ha.

Trust me, you'll have plenty of room for your clothes.

Honestly, although it is big, it doesn't take up much room in hand luggage, the penguin takes up more and I can still fit my underwear in it, ha ha.

Is it on the end of a big pole ?

Is it on the end of a big pole ?

Not anymore. The pole disappeared at Big Chill, hence the reason why it's so manageable now. If you want to put a pole in it in Italy feel free, but obviously it will have to be removed before it comes back here.

Not anymore. The pole disappeared at Big Chill, hence the reason why it's so manageable now. If you want to put a pole in it in Italy feel free, but obviously it will have to be removed before it comes back here.

Yeah Freddie.....you will have to take your pole out again.....I can't fit that in my hand baggage too!!!!!

You don't know the size of my underware!