I want to meet mika......

MikaRMS

Hi! I'm going to Somerset House in July. I would really REALLY like to meet MIKA or Patrick Wolf but I woulden't be able to see either after the gig as the ;last train to Bishops Stortford station is at half 11 i thinks. Does anyone know where I could meet him???????????????????????????????????????????????// :thumb_yello:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh jee well u could either go really early to the concert maybe catch him going in orrr ... err hope he comes out earlier or somehow use some sort of magical power to get his telephone number and call him :naughty: (then PM me with it )

ooh jee well u could either go really early to the concert maybe catch him going in orrr ... err hope he comes out earlier or somehow use some sort of magical power to get his telephone number and call him :naughty: (then PM me with it )

oh pm me to haha, hm i think the getting ther really early sounds good

Getting there early was my original plan but, I have to get there AFTER school (rock n roll) and knowing my luck, the train will like blow up and there won't be another one until the concert is starting. :sneaky2: I'm going to TRY and get out of school saying I'm sick. Whad'ya think???? good plan:naughty:

Getting there early was my original plan but, I have to get there AFTER school (rock n roll) and knowing my luck, the train will like blow up and there won't be another one until the concert is starting. :sneaky2: I'm going to TRY and get out of school saying I'm sick. Whad'ya think???? good plan:naughty:

lmao, oh don't think that negatively!! yeah cough really loudly maybe try throwing up too :naughty: how far away is your school from sommerset house?

Oh just you know 2 train rides away and a tube ride away rotfl.

I coulde try doing what supermodels do and stick my fingers down my throat. THEN they would have to send me home :D I can make my face really pale with some kind of i dunno face cream and tell them I feel really ill and then be sick on a teacher... it'd have to be Mr A though lol