Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, people... nobody thinks Mika is a pervo...ok...

I don't understand why I am, I don't know, guilty or something... I didn't say Mika is a pervo...coz he is not...we all know that.... All the things I said were that I don't think he is a pervo and that that is nonsense....

I just wanted to show you how people can be stupid (those "prooves")...

and that those lyrics are everything but not pervert...

And I asked you for your opinion...that's all...

I don't know...maybe I shouldn't wrote that thread..it's stupid anyway :biggrin2:

but all I wanted was your opinion... if you wanted to offend me or something, why did you reply then...?

I hope you'll understand.

p.s. sorry for my bad english...

I'm not offended because I knew that you disagreed with what was said too and that you had just asked for what we thought. Don't feel bad, you made it clear that you thought it was nonsense and didn't agree with the quotes. I'm not angry with you at all, just annoyed at whoever said the silly quotes to begin with, you know? :)

It's funny how hard it is to tell when someone's writing sarcastically. We should have a sarcasm icon, though I dunno what it would look like...

I'm never sarcastic :mf_rosetinted:

if I wrote it, then in 90% of the cases it's sarcastic :wink2:

do you see the difference? :biggrin2:

*high five* sis!!:naughty:

Wow, my second dutch sister!!!:shocked:

Yes, my thoughts are already unbearable, we must shear them:boxed: :cool:

*High fives back*

I have this head full of pervertish ideas, I could write a book! Or no I want my own television show:biggrin2:

It's funny how hard it is to tell when someone's writing sarcastically. We should have a sarcasm icon, though I dunno what it would look like...

Just look at WHO writes it :naughty: If it's Kata, Bab, or Me (and some others i can't talk for) talking about hair/nose/arm/cuteness/perversion/anything else, it's sarcastic :naughty: And the sarcastic smiley could be this one :naughty: but if we write it's sarcastic, then it doesn't have any interest anymore :naughty:

And i was serious :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted: would be quite a good sarcasm icon, if it wasn't already too linked in with We Don't Care:mf_rosetinted:

But this thread is getting weirder.

I thought we were just having a bit of a laugh about the term perv(o)?

No-one really thinks Mika is a perv!! Honest!! I guess some people have a different sense of humour to others, that's all, it's cool.

EnFa - your Perv Today lyrics cracked me up!!!!:roftl:

*High fives back*

I have this head full of pervertish ideas, I could write a book! Or no I want my own television show:biggrin2:

Ohhh....sister we are doomed!!:shocked: We should make a family show!! The Pervo sisters :wink2:

:lmao:

The Pervo Sisters, Me likes that:naughty:

Go for it Pervos.

Mika could come on the show now and again as special guest. A bit like The Fonz in Happy Days.:mf_rosetinted:

He would tell you to stop being pervy.

The Pervo Sisters, Me likes that:naughty:

Wow! We could be famous:blink: And we could share our thoughts!! So nice that I found my long lost sister with the same genes!:wub2:

Go for it Pervos.

Mika could come on the show now and again as special guest. A bit like The Fonz in Happy Days.:mf_rosetinted:

I love it!!! :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Go for it Pervos.

That's it! I can see it now...'Sunday , Monday, Pervy days, Tuesday , Wednesday, Pervy days, Thursday Fridays, Pervy days! Saturday!! What a day!!! I've been perving all week with yooooouuuuuu....'

FANTASTIC!!!! LOL!!! LOL!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That's it! I can see it now...'Sunday , Monday, Pervy days, Tuesday , Wednesday, Pervy days, Thursday Fridays, Pervy days! Saturday!! What a day!!! I've been perving all week with yooooouuuuuu....'

Wow! All good ideas for our talkshow. I can already see it...and all thanks to that amazing thread!!:shocked:

"Theeeeeeee Pervoooo Sisterrrrrs"

:yay:

HEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: