Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

And so is hair :mf_rosetinted::sorry:

Not half as serious as a really good nose, I'm afraid!

After all, you can (shhh, Sou, look the other way)--you can artificially curl your hair! It's much harder to curl your nose, even though it's all possible nowadays... :naughty:

And noses are so delightfully perverted, too! You can really judge a man by his nose...

--Jack

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After all, you can (shhh, Sou, look the other way)--you can artificially curl your hair! It's much harder to curl your nose, even though it's all possible nowadays... :naughty:

And noses are so delightfully perverted, too! You can really judge a man by his nose...

--Jack

whta like shoes, and how he eats an apple? well,as we all know from teh custom made drawers interview, he is giftet enough in that depertment to need his undies made!heheheheeeee......

Well - lets look at the facts:

He's clearly a boy.. and a boy has needs... and I don't ´think the things you wrote are bad?

Lol :das:

I agree with you. I don't think he meant it in any other way than you so wisely stated. He's young and does have needs. Some people are over looking this thing way tooo much.

Yes, I am, and...? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I am glad that at least Eir and Kata realize the truth of the situation. How the rest of you can deny the depraved depths of Mika's pervyness after all the proof that's been posted here, I do not know!

And I would like to add that if I ever talk about the cuteness of Mika's (or anyone else's) nose, it will be entirely in earnest. Noses are serious business, Yop!

--Jack

Sooo right :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

:roll1:

Oh God, thanks to have put this forum on my way :lol3:

"stay away from boys as long as you can? " :lol3: :lol3:

where is that from?

Thank you Mika! Your wish is my command! :roftl:

It's from the Norvegian interview where he thought he was in Holland, I think :bleh:

...but I hope with 'boys' in general he doesn't speak of himself :bleh:

--Jack

So what could you say about Michael Jackson from his nose, though ???? :blink:

Well, Yop, MJ basically has the exact opposite of what I consider a good nose. And I'm a sweet, chaste young thing, so I shall not venture further! I am not a pervert like Mika, after all! :blink:

I must say I really miss Deek right now. This is a thread that has to be a must-see, don't you all think?

If Mika reads these forums ever, he certainly can't miss our wonderfully intellectual discussion of this topic!

--Jack

It's from the Norvegian interview where he thought he was in Holland, I think :bleh:

i just know a finnish one...do you have that interview?

Hey,we all know by now he`s a perv,of course he ment "boys" for him. The minister at my church told me that,he told me to stay away from him :lol3: :lol3:

Just kiddin!!!!

So what he really means is "stay away from (other) boys, then your name will eventually be the next on my endless list" ? :mf_rosetinted: What a pervo :mf_rosetinted:

I must say I really miss Deek right now. This is a thread that has to be a must-see, don't you all think?

If Mika reads these forums ever, he certainly can't miss our wonderfully intellectual discussion of this topic!

--Jack

Deeply intellectual...

About Michael Jackson, i've been thinking for a few seconds... I think we can say he's a huge pervert, still from the curve of his nose ? :mf_rosetinted:

i just know a finnish one...do you have that interview?

Hey,we all know by now he`s a perv,of course he ment "boys" for him. The minister at my church told me that,he told me to stay away from him :lol3: :lol3:

Just kiddin!!!!

Here's the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JANnCXGZro

And he surely didn't mean boyS for him because Alex Zane must be enough :mf_rosetinted:

The minister of you church is not coincidentally a person called Holy Johnny? He tells everybody to keep away from him because he wants him for himself :sneaky2:

So what he really means is "stay away from (other) boys, then your name will eventually be the next on my endless list" ? :mf_rosetinted: What a pervo :mf_rosetinted:

Hyperpervo (or is it hyperpervA in my case?) as I am, I insist on being the next one on his list (or maybe he's just the next one on mine :naughty: ) :mf_rosetinted: