The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh! everytime you post one of those pics, i go into a 5 minute coma with my mouth open. i actually woke up last time with a bug in my mouth, and my dog staring at my comcernedly!

and dosen`t it feel great?

so what do you see whilst in a coma state? Chocolate coverd Mika? :das:

and dosen`t it feel great?

so what do you see whilst in a coma state? Chocolate coverd Mika? :das:

if i was to share that with you, you too may sink into a comatic state, and being on the otehr side of the world, i could not revive you.....i must think of it only to myself for others safety...or am i just being selfish?

if i was to share that with you, you too may sink into a comatic state, and being on the otehr side of the world, i could not revive you.....i must think of it only to myself for others safety...or am i just being selfish?

Perv Mamma can handle it,no worrys! plus,I`m only kinda on the other side of Europe ,so you can rescue me :lol3:

im not like mia, i dont have wings..... but it was heartstoppingly gorgeous!

ahaaa,I understand what u are trying to do!

You wanna make me use my immagination to put myself into a coma! :lol3:

damn.... busted. it was cunning though, ay?

Indeed it was,compliments on that,but perv mamma smells hidden pervertion countrys away :das:

Although...I might try it...u say coma is nice?

Ioana, here are the pictures:

2bno0.jpg

3bgk6.jpg

5bks6.jpg

I've been tinkering with them for ages: the others were completely unsalvageable (the lighter they became, the more pixelated they became to the point that you couldn't make Mika out any more) and the ones above are only marginally salvageable. I tried I by best. :)

If it were possible to die from lust and naughty thoughts I would have died and gone to heaven 100 times over today. :naughty:

Yup. Died and reicarnated back to myself. Would you want to be reincarnated into:

1. Mika's microphone?

2. Mika's shirt?

3. Mika's marshmallow ?(life span won't be very long - but quality sometimes better than quantity)

4. or...Mika's grey (you fill in the last word - hee hee)

Yup. Died and reicarnated back to myself. Would you want to be reincarnated into:

1. Mika's microphone?

2. Mika's shirt?

3. Mika's marshmallow ?(life span won't be very long - but quality sometimes better than quantity)

4. or...Mika's grey (you fill in the last word - hee hee)

I pick #2. Nice and sweaty. :naughty:

Or #5 Mika's suspenders. He could

all day long. :roftl: