Ultimate Big Girl Drink FanThread - Diet Coke!!! NOTE: Don't have to be a Big Girl!

curly

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*does a celebratory dance*

Psses around the diet cokes......Noww somebody get on the phone to Mika we need him here to help out with the pizzas :wink2:

YEAH!!!!! I think we shall have to mention this thread to him... somehow! :roftl:

Owww... NIIIICE! We have cool glasses and a name! :thumb_yello:

AND an official place in Mikaville!!!!!!!!!!! Lifes good...:mf_rosetinted:

*gets a can of Diet Coke and a glowing glass*

awww man come on!! we can't let this thread die!!

I drank a biggggggggg colllllllllllllllllddd diet coke waiting for hours in line for the Chicago show on monday and i thought of you guys!!!!! and i sang big girl, just the one part though. everyone is like ok we get it, you're drinking a diet coke. get her a pizza, PLEASE. i was going to get pizza but i had no appetite at all, i was way too excited and stressed out!!

awww man come on!! we can't let this thread die!!

I drank a biggggggggg colllllllllllllllllddd diet coke waiting for hours in line for the Chicago show on monday and i thought of you guys!!!!! and i sang big girl, just the one part though. everyone is like ok we get it, you're drinking a diet coke. get her a pizza, PLEASE. i was going to get pizza but i had no appetite at all, i was way too excited and stressed out!!

ROTFLMAO oh you should come to the uk, we sing the whole album in the queue lol! (whilst drinking diet coke too!)

lol

it was my day off work in the diet coke and pizza please bar :roftl:

looks like noone got served:naughty:

*puts on her big girl outfit and serves diet coke*

How funny would it be if i got to be big girl on stage with mika after working in this place :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lol

it was my day off work in the diet coke and pizza please bar :roftl:

looks like noone got served:naughty:

*puts on her big girl outfit and serves diet coke*

How funny would it be if i got to be big girl on stage with mika after working in this place :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Bloody brilliant! I think we would make an excellent pair of big girls and blue is soooo your colour! LOL:biggrin2:

well im not sue if on stage i would be a good big girl i may be too stunned to dance :roftl:

and you will have to keep nudging me :roftl:

*gets up and dances around the bar*

Hello.

I've never been in this thread before, but I've been reading it since the beginning.

I'll probably get thrown out of here for saying this........................I hate diet coke (or any kind of diet drink), but Mika's big girls are so gorgeous and they look like their having so much fun that I'd love to be them!

well im not sue if on stage i would be a good big girl i may be too stunned to dance :roftl:

and you will have to keep nudging me :roftl:

*gets up and dances around the bar*

Ok your on! I'm good at nudging lol! and Mikamad can join us too!:biggrin2: I'm sure there are enough frilly knickers and corsets to go around!

ROTFLMAO oh you should come to the uk, we sing the whole album in the queue lol! (whilst drinking diet coke too!)

OH TRUST ME! I would come to the UK if i could! I wanna move there so bad!!! I already decided i want to go to college over there or get some kind of internship!!

hahah sorry bexxy! you deserve a day off!

well, back to work!! lololol

You would be an amazing big girl on stage!!! at the concerts they should have the big girls hand out diet cokes just like lollipop girl passes out lollipops!! that's you my dear!!

i'm actually drinking a perrier right now... naughty me. I think i may order a pizza for dinner tonight though, i'm too exhausted to make anything lol!