Ultimate Big Girl Drink FanThread - Diet Coke!!! NOTE: Don't have to be a Big Girl!

curly

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehe

*Welcomes all the new comers to the Diet coke thread*

Dances around a bit in her big girl bar maid costume and serveseveryone some diet coke* :cool:

yayyy i'm home from work. hi ya'll. i'm drinking a diet coke for real right now and it is dee-lish. i told everrrrrrrrybody at work about the mika with no shirt video and they all think i'm pathetic! yay! i'm exciteddddddd

LOL your sounding as mad as me when i am at work all i talk about is Mika.....they dont listen to me anymore ....which means i talk to myself :boxed:

ohhh well

*sips at her diet coke*

Now i just need to sneek a laptop into work :roftl:

Noo actually i wish there really was a bar maid job in a diet coke bar where i got to dress up as Big girl and talk about Mika everyday!!!

NOW

THAT

would be a perfect job :wub2:

if there was, i would be there already. could i be your assistaint? i do a mean malabu and coke!

Yesss i need some helpers in here :thumb_yello:

there is a selection of colours to choose from in big girl costumes :wink2:

yes there are a few that need joining ....

all i remember though is Julie o hhh and 1kiwiabroad :boxed:

*sorry my memory is soo bad * :thumbdown:

Ohhh i'll have to check tomorrow! Nighty night girls i'm going to bed! I can't believe i'm going to bed at this time on a Saturday! Well it's sunday morning now lol! :biggrin2:

Ohhh i'll have to check tomorrow! Nighty night girls i'm going to bed! I can't believe i'm going to bed at this time on a Saturday! Well it's sunday morning now lol! :biggrin2:

If I buy you a Diet Coke, any way you want, will you add me to the list please? :wub2:

Well, I slept a few hours and I feel better now.

I was wondering... Is the Lemon version sold in your countries too and if yes, what do you think of it?

thumb_lg_europe_dietcoke_lemon.jpg

In Holland 'Diet' is called 'Light'. So that is why me & bf started to call regular Coke 'Heavy Coke'. :bleh: