Avalon La Pics

KiteKat

the man thought i was absolutely out of my mind. i kept asking him to get me backstage passes and he's like OK LADY... I TOLD YOU 7 TIMES i don't have the authority to get you backstage passes!! lol it was kinda funny he thought i was crazy.

In Australia, the MFCers got to go backstage - but I don't have an MFC Badge do you?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my guessing about the new mika:

1. he was fed up with his white shirt (always the same for so many gigs!) and he took it away!

2. he quarrelled with his hairdresser and had not enough time to get another one!!! or was fed up with having his curls done everyday!

:roftl: :roftl:

welll having curls done every day is a pain in the ass so the second point i agree with....i dont think he would argue with his hairdresser though :roftl:

or maybe he would :blink::naughty:

they are glasses on prescription...not sunglasses! he said somewhere i can't remember..ah yes, he told the australian fans outside the venue...

we are pretty sure he wore contact lens...and now glasses!

lovely mika!

they are glasses on prescription...not sunglasses! he said somewhere i can't remember..ah yes, he told the australian fans outside the venue...

lovely mika!

i have to get my sunglasses on prescription :naughty:

so same thing to me i guess :naughty:

lovely mika!

:blink: sorry, i don't wear any kind of glasses so i'm completely ignorant....buuuut: what are glasses on prescription? what's their use? :blink:

again sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: sorry, i don't wear any kind of glasses so i'm completely ignorant....buuuut: what are glasses on prescription? what's their use? :blink:

again sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

jen, sono gli occhiali da vista! nn quelli da sole e basta....eh, io lo so bene, nn vedo un tubo!...mah, lui sarà miope?

sorry, just a little explanation between italians!

:biggrin2:

prescription glasses are i guess

well we have to get our eyes tested and we than have a prescription to order glasses as the lenses have to be unique to our vision short sighted / long sighted simplified

so the sunglasses will have lenses in specially made to suit mika's eye sight strength :blink:

or have i just confused you all :roftl:

jen, sono gli occhiali da vista! nn quelli da sole e basta....eh, io lo so bene, nn vedo un tubo!...mah, lui sarà miope?

Ahh you probably explained it alot better than me anyway :roftl: :roftl:

Queenie you beat me to it lol!! Lets hope he getss hot like this over in the UK too!!!xxx

just catching up on this thread but mika did already go topless at the glasgow gig back in may ! when he had his animal costume on & he had finished his prancing about he took the costume down to his waist revealing his body :wub2: so us scots beat you to it :naughty: but no photos i had ran out of memory on my camera at this point :thumbdown:

Mika "shy and sensitive"?

hahahahahahahahahahahha. :lmao:

I mean, sensitive, ok. But I think he's not the delicate flower some of you want him to be...

--Jack

LOL - delicate flower :lmao:

I don't think that he was 'forced into' ripping his clothes off, either. (Basically I dont think he's the type of person to be forced into ANYTHING at all easily :biggrin2: )

Anyway I still prefer the tight, sweaty shirts :thumb_yello:

prescription glasses are i guess

well we have to get our eyes tested and we than have a prescription to order glasses as the lenses have to be unique to our vision short sighted / long sighted simplified

so the sunglasses will have lenses in specially made to suit mika's eye sight strength :blink:

or have i just confused you all :roftl:

oh sorry!!! i was thinkin of a particular type of glasses!! :doh::blush-anim-cl: i'm so stupid! again sorry! :lol3: maybe it's because i studied the whole day and i'm a bit tired now :shocked:

I think it should be shown on every single tv channel to show everybody how lovely and beautiful Mika is and convert ppl into loving him, if they don't already

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I think it should be shown on every single tv channel to show everybody how lovely and beautiful Mika is and convert ppl into loving him, if they don't already

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

if only it were possible :blush-anim-cl: